Drafting a Kicker? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drafting a Kicker?

finsmx said:
We're not the jets ya know :tongue:

Thats the very first thing I thought when reading this topic. I was cracking up when the Jets waiting for there first pick all day and finally picked Nugent.

oldirty14 said:
Thats the very first thing I thought when reading this topic. I was cracking up when the Jets waiting for there first pick all day and finally picked Nugent.
He was a 2nd round pic...And we also got Justin Miller a few picks later..

We need to wait 1 year and pick up Murcus Crosby, from Colorado. You only have to see him once to realize he's the best kicker in the country.

He can kick 50 yarders into a stiff wind and still have 10 or 15 yards to spare.

He's a freak... I'm tellin' ya.

Why draft a kicker? 1) Opposing offenses will never start past the 20 yard line with this guy. 2) Once you get inside the opponents 40-yard line, it's an automatic 3 points.

Just my 2 cents.

GreenMachine said:
He was a 2nd round pic...And we also got Justin Miller a few picks later..

and was Nugent not your first pick of the draft???? i didnt say first round, i said 1st pick

HawkDolphan said:
We need to wait 1 year and pick up Murcus Crosby, from Colorado. You only have to see him once to realize he's the best kicker in the country.

He can kick 50 yarders into a stiff wind and still have 10 or 15 yards to spare.

He's a freak... I'm tellin' ya.

Why draft a kicker? 1) Opposing offenses will never start past the 20 yard line with this guy. 2) Once you get inside the opponents 40-yard line, it's an automatic 3 points.

Just my 2 cents.

Exactly, Mason Crosby should be our draft pick next year to replace Mare (first name Mason not Murcus)....Crosby has a stronger leg than anyone I have seen....college or pro. Hope we take a shot at him next year.

Back
Top Bottom