Drafting beyond 1st round? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drafting beyond 1st round?

FinIowa85

U of I Hawks!
Reaction score
We've heard what everyone wants in the 1st round, what about the later picks? How about taking Omar Jacobs somewhere late and having him as our #3? Just want to hear who everyone likes as sleepers of the draft that the Fins could get late?

The Fins won't draft a quarterback unless if for some reason the Joey Harrington deal falls apart. Look for us to go defense in day 1, then add depth to the oline and recieveing corps in day 2. I expect to see at least 1 second day pick on a WR as a project.

FinIowa85 said:
We've heard what everyone wants in the 1st round, what about the later picks? How about taking Omar Jacobs somewhere late and having him as our #3? Just want to hear who everyone likes as sleepers of the draft that the Fins could get late?

it all really depends on our 1st round pick. the majority of mocks that ive seen have us going for a DB. I would have to go for a LB in the 3rd because there is more depth at linebacker in the draft then WR. then in the 4th i would go for a Wr

anything can happen

I think that at DB i would go for tye hill
at LB i would go for John alston (4.4 40!!!!!!!!!!)
and then in the 4th maybe hank baskett

devin aromashadou, daryn colledge, pat watkins, anthony smith to name a few.

A guy to really watch out for is WR Demetrius Williams from Oregon. Kid has blazing speed and could be one of those west coast budding stars like Chad Johnson did when he came out of Oregon State. Other options include Mike Haas (wr), and Will Blackmon (wr/cb/kr). I want us to go with a OLB or CB/S in the first and a WR in the 3rd. OL or DL in the 4th. That's if no big time guys drop through to the 3rd. Williams will be a good one though.

Back
Top Bottom