Drafting Mallett Would Be A Huge Mistake....HUGE! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drafting Mallett Would Be A Huge Mistake....HUGE!

....And so would drafting a Heisman winning RB with a bad knee and a OG/C that can't snap the ball without hitting some part of his leg.....who do you suggest we draft then?? I would gamble on Mallet given his intangibles alone.

If they would draft a QB in round one and reach I would take Colin Kaepernick over Mallett

But if it were me I would play it safe and take the player of need and the position of need and it so happens he is ranked somewhere about where we will draft and that is Ingram. Yes, I would draft him.

I would stay away from drafting a QB if I were Jeff, because if he does draft a QB early it would instantly polarize the team. All next year the media and these unbalanced fans (CK) would be foaming at the mouth and throw the management under the bus….

What Miami has lacked over the years is stability and I for one do not want to see this good young GM roasted by impatient fans that can't discern that this management team has done a pretty good job and deserve the time needed to complete the job.

I also feel the same for Henne, he deserves a chance to complete his contract with Miami too.....His play has not been as bad as many (who want change) claim.

No, I would not take him at 15. Now if you trade down and he is there at say 20 to 25 then I take another look.

I would stay away from drafting a QB if I were Jeff, because if he does draft a QB early it would instantly polarize the team. All next year the media and these unbalanced fans (CK) would be foaming at the mouth and throw the management under the bus….

and what do you think will happen if we didnt draft a QB and Henne performs like he did last year?

I didn't say I would not bring in a QB for competition. I would bring in a FA Veteran QB when all is said and done and open up the job for competition...

If I were Jeff and Sparano, I would draft a QB because that pretty much guarantees you another year with a job.

If I were Jeff and Sparano, I would draft a QB because that pretty much guarantees you another year with a job.

Really? R U Serious?........

Get real!

They draft a rookie QB early and they are done!

But if they keep the team they have in tact, add more talent and speed on offense. Maintain the defense or improve it. They will make the playoffs.....If not they still would have fewer pieces to fill next year......if they survive the onslaught.

But making the playoffs would assure them more time to complete the job.

What Miami has lacked over the years is stability and I for one do not want to see this good young GM roasted by impatient fans that can't discern that this management team has done a pretty good job and deserve the time needed to complete the job.

Stability is nothing when it leads to consistent mediocrity.

I want the team polarized. I want the locker room tense. I want people speaking through the media. I want Marshall to inevitably say something foolish on the subject(we all know it would happen eventually). I want the problem San Diego, Philly, and New England had: to many good quarterbacks. Because im sick and tired of not having a single decent one.

We've been playing it safe for over 10 years. How has it turned out?

"Stability is nothing when it leads to consistent mediocrity"

Miami is not a mediocre team, they are one of the upcoming young teams in the NFL and the youngest in our division, they have fixed our Defense in the past few Drafts and Now it's time to focus on offense.....They have good WR's a good TE', the Best LT in the game, a very good RT, a very good veteran RB who is a FA (they should bring back)... so I do not see our offense that far away from being very good to hopefully great.

As soon as they get close you impatient fans demand change. And we start all over again.

Back
Top Bottom