Drafting Mallett Would Be A Huge Mistake....HUGE! | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drafting Mallett Would Be A Huge Mistake....HUGE!

Personally you seem like a child who can't handle a different opinion with out resorting to name calling....

What can i say? Petulant, childish, obdurate, provocative behavior summons up my own inner-child! After all, what better way to get noticed while shoveling your ****, than to get lippy with one of FH's most respected posters who happens to now have a national presence. :ik: So you're not the first clever troll I've outed, but if others want to continue to let you engage them in your "look at me, now that I've surfaced out of the woodwork" charade, it's certainly their prerogative.

What can i say? Petulant, childish, obdurate, provocative behavior summons up my own inner-child! After all, what better way to get noticed while shoveling your ****, than to get lippy with one of FH's most respected posters who happens to now have a national presence. :ik: So you're not the first clever troll I've outed, but if others want to continue to let you engage them in your "look at me, now that I've surfaced out of the woodwork" charade, it's certainly their prerogative.

Well a little know truth IF CK is willing to admit, he and I go back YEARS and I have always disagreed with him. That do not mean I don't respect him. I have not been a regular here but I intend to be. Now I do not disagree with CK just to be some sort of contrarian. In fact I look forward to any point anybody makes that I will agree with. But I also will stand up to what I believe even in a room with 100 people in it, and i being the only one with a different view. Now I still will respect them even "IF" I disagree.

There are way to many Henne bashers IMO and I just don't think he's that bad and I look forward to his next season with or without Com....

I do not go through all those long drawn out methods to make my point. That is not me. It is CK and for him and those who like it that's ok......
It’s just too much for me. I am sure he is a great guy, but his style is not the way I do things and we don't need more than one because he is way better at that than I can and would ever want to be...
I did not create this tread with CK in mind I did it with Henne haters in mind.....there are too many in my opinion. So I am on the other side of the fence with this issue and time will tell if I am correct, AND I can say I usually am when it comes to my Dolphins predictions......

I can see BOTH Rex Ryan and Bill Belichick salivating if we put an immobile Rookie QB back there...

Well until we can just dial 1-800-Franchize-QB I guess we just keep trying. But as for a QB we have drafted I do see Henne as the best one we’ve drafted since Marino...AND NO! I am not comparing him to Marino!!!!!!

I just don't think the "Henne Soup" has cooked long enough; it needs one more year of seasoning and the new Cook....
Many of you have YEARS of frustrations and fail to have the needed patience to let a management staff and our young developing players develop. I say Henne deserves more time. And I know I am not alone in that thought…

Henne hasn't improved since college. He's a bum & always will be a bum.

He doesn't look off WRs, rarely throws to his 2nd read, he's a horrible QB.

I can see BOTH Rex Ryan and Bill Belichick salivating if we put an immobile Rookie QB back there...

Well if you stop reading about Mallett & actually watch Mallett, you can easily see he's great at avading the rush in the pocket. He can't scramble, but he can move enough not to get sacked.

Quarterback Ryan Mallett ran a 5.37 forty-yard dash time

Chad Henne ran a 4.97.......

He is not Vince or Cam but a hell of a lot better than Mallett

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Well if you stop reading about Mallett & actually watch Mallett, you can easily see he's great at avading the rush in the pocket. He can't scramble, but he can move enough not to get sacked.

He will be playing with the BIG BOYS now......

Quarterback Ryan Mallett ran a 5.37 forty-yard dash time

Chad Henne ran a 4.97.......

He is not Vince or Cam but a hell of a lot better than Mallett

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

He will be playing with the BIG BOYS now......

Yet he still sucks.

CK, I havn't been paying enough attention to enough threads to realize you have such dedicated haters.

Much respect !

LOL. It happens. This dingleberry somehow managed to follow me all the way from like 10 years ago. And I love how he calls us nemeses. Riiiiight.

Back
Top Bottom