Drafting Mallett Would Be A Huge Mistake....HUGE! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drafting Mallett Would Be A Huge Mistake....HUGE!

They're gonna do whatever they can to trade down from #15. My gut tells me this is all to entice a QB hungry team to trade up to 15 for a QB. I just don't think they'll pul the trigger on QB at 15. JMO

What makes you an expert? Come on even the so called experts get it wrong...

Not sure if this is directed to me, but if so....

I do not claim to be an expert, I am a diehard fan just like most of us here....

Just giving you my opinion on the subject at hand....

there are some slim pickings in FA at QB. IMO the best way to open up a competition would be to bring in a rookie with a big arm. there is value at RB all through the draft, but there is a serious QB drop off after round 1.

Why do we care what Markeyh thinks the Dolphins should or shouldn't do again? Someone remind me.

Why do we care what Markeyh thinks the Dolphins should or shouldn't do again? Someone remind me.

Ahhh...my nemesis chimes in!

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

I can ask the same of you CK......

sounds like CK (above) is upset at markeyh's comment about him like an angry middle schooler lol. Grow up dude.

Why do we care what anyone thinks? Because this is a FORUM, this is what people DO, they give their opinions. If you dont want to listen to others, dont be on a forum. Thats what we're here for. Give and take constructive criticism; CK and Boomer write some good posts, but god forbid if you ever criticize either of the guys, they turn into angry little girls.

Its a forum! Grow up.

Henne isn't the answer. Draft Mallett. Hell our team is very likely the one's trying to drive his stock down so that we can get him. Henne doesn't have the vision or moxy to be the leader this team needs. Ross told our front office to think of long term gains when they draft. This signals that they don't have to try and win the whole things next year, but he wants to set this team up for success down the road.
Let me ask you this: What FA QB do you think will put this team over the top? Orton will not be available because Denver knows Tebow isn't the one. Kolb has too high of an asking price and the Bengals are not letting Palmer walk for cheap. So who is your golden goose?

"Stability is nothing when it leads to consistent mediocrity"

Miami is not a mediocre team, they are one of the upcoming young teams in the NFL and the youngest in our division, they have fixed our Defense in the past few Drafts and Now it's time to focus on offense.....They have good WR's a good TE', the Best LT in the game, a very good RT, a very good veteran RB who is a FA (they should bring back)... so I do not see our offense that far away from being very good to hopefully great.

As soon as they get close you impatient fans demand change. And we start all over again.

You are what your record says you are. 7-9 is mediocre. Picking 12th and 15th in a draft of 32 is mediocre.

We find a franchise quarterback, its not starting over. Its finishing the puzzle.

sounds like CK (above) is upset at markeyh's comment about him like an angry middle schooler lol. Grow up dude.

Why do we care what anyone thinks? Because this is a FORUM, this is what people DO, they give their opinions. If you dont want to listen to others, dont be on a forum. Thats what we're here for. Give and take constructive criticism; CK and Boomer write some good posts, but god forbid if you ever criticize either of the guys, they turn into angry little girls.

Its a forum! Grow up.

What a bunch of powder puff nonsense from an ignorant malcontent. You come out of the woodwork just to take shots at people? LOL. Really?

Ahhh...my nemesis chimes in!

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

I can ask the same of you CK......

Well honestly we can start by saying that CK backs up his opinions with hours worth of work breaking down film and explaining his point of view within each video. CK garners respect here because he puts the time in. You think that badge of "best poster of the year" comes easy? I can promise you it does not.
How about SHOW us why Henne is the one, or why Mallett is not. CK has done this time and time again.
You are an apple, he is an orange............get my drift?

Comparing yourself to CK is like throwing a whale a tic tac

Most ROOKIE QB's take years to develop; Miami’s already invested two years of starting in Henne.
It just seems to me the wise choice would be to allow him his 3rd year of starting (most say that is when a young QB starts to show dividends) rather than scarp him out for some unproved College QB who the odds say most likely will not do any better……
To me it would set the team back two years. That is why I would seek out the best option in the FA market to compete with Henne, and draft a young QB like Colin in maybe round 3 or 4 and let him compete against the QB who lost out as the starter.

I actually don't think we need to be looking at QB this year I want Henne to get another shot this year with the NEW OC...

Well honestly we can start by saying that CK backs up his opinions with hours worth of work breaking down film and explaining his point of view within each video. CK garners respect here because he puts the time in. You think that badge of "best poster of the year" comes easy? I can promise you it does not.
How about SHOW us why Henne is the one, or why Mallett is not. CK has done this time and time again.
You are an apple, he is an orange............get my drift?

Comparing yourself to CK is like throwing a whale a tic tac

I find him longwinded and boring.....

I also did not attack him he attacked me with his post....I just responded. And I never compared myself to him.

I think first and foremost the phins will try and trade back............then if the guy they covet (I think it's #1 Mallett, #2 Ponder) happens to be there when they pick they will pull the trigger. If both guys are gone i believe it then becomes BPA, and heck that could be a DE.
Didn't you guys see Henne got YANKED last season? Coaches don't pull a QB just for fun. At that very point they showed their lack of confidence in him.

Back
Top Bottom