Drake and Willams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drake and Willams

califan4life

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So going with a 2 back system, so next year are we drafting a Rb! To many needs to draft a RB high!

I think Williams is a FA this coming off-season.

I think you draft a RB in the middle to late rounds like (Drake,Ajayi,Kamara) I wonder if they go after Hyde in free agency I always heard rumors of the team liking him.

They absolutely either draft a RB or bring one in via FA. This really sucks though that we had a found stud of a RB who is making next to nothing and we are now in this situation.

They absolutely either draft a RB or bring one in via FA. This really sucks though that we had a found stud of a RB who is making next to nothing and we are now in this situation.

we would have to pay Ajayi big money in 1 more year + his knee & he not getting along with Gase wasn't a good combo for our team.

The Panthers D will be a good test for the new look backfield. I know what I believe would have happened with a weak line attempting a run first approach. I am curious to see what a balance pass/run backfield is able to accomplish.

The Panthers D will be a good test for the new look backfield. I know what I believe would have happened with a weak line attempting a run first approach. I am curious to see what a balance pass/run backfield is able to accomplish.
It didn't accomplish much last week as far as rush yards. We had 1 good run, two that were ok and the rest was all bad. We can't run behind that line and tonight it'll be worse if they try running up the middle on every first down like they were doing last week.

Ozzy rules!!

Gase better come up with the wildcat equivalent to catch them off guard. A guy can dream.

It didn't accomplish much last week as far as rush yards. We had 1 good run, two that were ok and the rest was all bad. We can't run behind that line and tonight it'll be worse if they try running up the middle on every first down like they were doing last week.

Ozzy rules!!

Yeah, You might want to look at the running game INCLUDING catching the rock out of the backfield a lot more closely. I think your assessment needs some work.

I don't believe we run on the Panthers. I think Drake in space can beat their lbers in the passing game but we will see.

I'm being honest. My 1st thought. You could draft the next Walter Payton or Larry Czonka and he would still do jack $*%/ behind the crap OL this Franchise has given to a RB/QB or anybody with a sense of logic the last 10yrs.

I believe Drake and Williams have their skill set. What I know is that the both of them combined cannot run over a Defender and get a few extra yds after the initial contact. That fact alone dictates what the call plays will be. If i was Carolina I would not be bothered with inside runs.

Last edited:
I believe Drake and Williams have their skill set. What I know is that the both of them combined cannot run over a Defender and get a few extra yrs after the initial contact. That fact alone dictates what the call plays will be. If i was Carolina I would not be bothered with inside runs.
Haven’t watched Drake run have ya? Did you see the stiff arm he put on the defender on the 49+ run. Did you see him not go down on that 2 point conversion?

Haven’t watched Drake run have ya? Did you see the stiff arm he put on the defender on the 49+ run. Did you see him not go down on that 2 point conversion?
Give him the ball 20 times a game. He wasn't the #1 RB at his college. His claim to fame was running back a return in the Championship game. You basing your stiff arm and 2pt convertion on the rest of the season? Like I said (basicAlly ignoring you) who's going to run inside the tackles? You can't stiff arm going inside but I think you know this.

Back
Top Bottom