Draw your own Dan Henning play in MSPaint | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draw your own Dan Henning play in MSPaint

Slim

VIPeezy
Reaction score
Someone came up with a great idea a few months back that I have decided to steal :D

The idea was to draw a Dolphins memory in Paint. There were some hilarious drawings that came out of that thread. Anyway i thought it might be a good idea to do something similar again to keep us going until tomorrow night.

So here's my attempt at a Dan Henning play. The situation is this:

3rd and 7 from the opposing teams 30 yard line. Playing 'not to lose' Dan Henning calls a Max Protect play with both TEs and RBs staying in to block. The opposing team - knowing how pathetic and inept Henning can be - rush three and double cover our only WR option. The play results in a throw away followed by a 47 yard field goal from Dan Carpenter.

I call this play 'Dan Henning has Dan Carpenter in his Fantasy Pool'.

maxprotect-1.jpg

Someone came up with a great idea a few months back that I have decided to steal :D

The idea was to draw a Dolphins memory in Paint. There were some hilarious drawings that came out of that thread. Anyway i thought it might be a good idea to do something similar again to keep us going until tomorrow night.

So here's my attempt at a Dan Henning play. The situation is this:

3rd and 7 from the opposing teams 30 yard line. Playing 'not to lose' Dan Henning calls a Max Protect play with both TEs and RBs staying in to block. The opposing team - knowing how pathetic and inept Henning can be - rush three and double cover our only WR option. The play results in a throw away followed by a 47 yard field goal from Dan Carpenter.

I call this play 'Dan Henning has Dan Carpenter in his Fantasy Pool'.

maxprotect-1.jpg

Funny thing is this was the formation Thigpen threw his TD out of on Sunday.

noaduible-1.jpg
Classic Henning Draw play on 3rd and 10 with the defense having 11 in the box. Don't worry, our qb can't change the play!

Attachments

• noaduible.jpg
    noaduible.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 10
noaduible-1.jpg
Classic Henning Draw play on 3rd and 10 with the defense having 11 in the box. Don't worry, our qb can't change the play!

You have to put Marshall, who's in the middle of the trips right formation, in motion towards the QB and then have everyone do a 5 yard curl.

danhenningplaycall-1.jpg

A great pass play designed to protect Chad Henne until the receiver breaks open.

This is one of Henning's bread and butter plays. It involves 4 wideouts with the QB dropping straight back, and then the RB runs in a circle around all of them. Looks something like this:

Pentagram-1.png

attachment.php

Field Goal.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 188
attachment.php
Wildcat Pass.. from thigpen to marshall.

Attachments

• wildcat pass.png
    wildcat pass.png
    23 KB · Views: 178
playcall-1.jpg

The official "Why The Hell Are They Throwing Deep to Brian Hartline" play

(seen at least three times a game)

Back
Top Bottom