Dream coming true... Gonna see my first Dolphins Game live! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dream coming true... Gonna see my first Dolphins Game live!

SwissPhins

Club Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys

I know, I'm not someone who post nearly regularly in here. Actually I almost never post anything, but I'm a all day visitor here. Like I wrote in my introduction post I was in Miami already twice, but since I always had to plan the trips quite early, I wasn't able to witness a game at Hard Rock Stadium in person yet. There were always road games, when I was in Miami. But since my first visit in 2012 it is one of my biggest wish to finally see a game at Hard Rock Stadium and experience the atmosphere in there.

So finally I decided to just make my dream come true. It was always hard for me to make it happen, since it is a long and expensive flight over to Miami from here in Switzerland. But since I feel like the personal situation at the moment is perfect, I started watching for a flight over to you. So I finally found a flight not too expensive, gathered all my courage and just booked my flight yesterday. I will arrive on Thursday, the 30th of November and will leave again on Monday, the 5th of December so I will be able to see the game against the Broncos.

I have so many question and I'm really looking forward to it (well actually I would have love to see Tannehill, but I think I will have a good time even with Cutler under center ;)), since I think this is going to be a great experience. I hope that I maybe will get some answers in this thread. :)

• Where and when should I buy my tickets? I thought that I will be buying my ticket from the official Ticketshop on the Miami Dolphins website. Is it best to buy the ticket now?
  • In which section should I buy my ticket? I'm 25 years old, so I would love to stay in a section where there is a good atmosphere. But since it is my first NFL Game I'd love to also have a good view. It is really hard to decide for me, since I have never been there. ;)
  • Where should I sleep near the 'Rock'? I probably will get a rental car, but I don't want to drive after the game, so I can drink some beer. I thought about sleeping at the Hotel Stadium, but for 2 nights it is really expensive and since I'm still a student I don't want to spend too much money overall. I thought about taking a Hotel in Hollywood, where it is less expensive and i could take a Uber after the game. Is this a good Idea?
I still have a lot of other questions, but I think these are the most important ones a the moment. :) I hope that I can maybe ask some more question as the games gets closer.

So that's it for the moment. I'm sorry if anybody didn't like the read or that I opened a new thread for that, but I'm so hyped at the moment and really looking forward to it, so I had to share this with all of you. I hope to see a lot of you at the Finheaven Tailgate on December 3rd. :):)

PS for mods: If this is the wrong place for the thread feel free to move it somewhere else.

That is awesome! I have only seen one Dolphin game live but it was when Marino was playing and JJ was coach. JJ kept trying to run the ball and they were down late in the fourth. That’s when Marino took over and did his thing.

****ing awesome! No other words to describe it. You picked a beauty!

Stop by our tailgate party. Europe is well represented (Sweden, Germany). In regards to hotels: depends on what else you want to do. Give us some more details and we'll figure something out for you. :-)

Fantastic sir, good for you. Enjoy the game, hope the team can beat up on the Broncos for someone that took an 8 hour (? I was in your airport once en route to Austria) flight over to see the Phins!

Stubhub or NFL ticket exchange are great. I would wait till closer to the game unless we start a winning streak as ticket prices drop with losses. I grabbed my tickets for the 49ers after we defeated the Jets(game 3 of the winning streak) and it saved me almost $100 compared to what they would have cost if I waited to the week of the game.

Have fun man. Home games are soooooooo much better than road games.

Stop by our tailgate party. Europe is well represented (Sweden, Germany). In regards to hotels: depends on what else you want to do. Give us some more details and we'll figure something out for you. :)

I will definitely stop by your tailgate party. Hope to see a lot of you. :)
Well I thought about spending the first 2 nights in a Hostel in Miami. Not too expensive and since I'm travelling alone I hope to meet some other young persons in a hostel. And then I thought about driving towards the stadium on saturday and sleep some where near, where i can travel with Uber to and from the stadium before and after the game. I saw a hotel in Hollywood which isn't too expensive near the beach. Actually i haven't planed anything I want to do. Is it possible to visit the stadium on Saturday? Otherwise I probably enjoy the weather and will spend some time at the beach. :)

Fantastic sir, good for you. Enjoy the game, hope the team can beat up on the Broncos for someone that took an 8 hour (? I was in your airport once en route to Austria) flight over to see the Phins!

That's what I hope too. Yeah, about 9 1/2 hours approximately. But I don't want to have to high expectations. ;) If they lose I'm sure I will spend a great time too. :)

Wow, long trip. If we only win one more game all year I hope it's the one you're going to. You totally deserve a win bro

Ozzy rules!!

Sorry this year its like a nightmare. Wish you could get out of it

I hope you stayed for the whole game. Congrats on your first live Fins game being one of the most unexpected comebacks ever.

Back
Top Bottom