Drew Morgan wants to learn from Jarvis Landry | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew Morgan wants to learn from Jarvis Landry

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
But it was one particular game, and one particular player, that changed how Morgan approached the position: Nov. 29, 2013 in Baton Rouge when Jarvis Landry’s LSU Tigers downed the Razorbacks, 31-27.
Landry, now Morgan’s teammate in Miami, had eight catches for 113 yards that night.
“I saw how consistent he was, through film, and sometimes he’d get covered, but the majority of the time, he was open,” Morgan said of Landry, last season responsible for the NFL’s 10th-most yards (1,136) and the league’s fourth-most yards gained after the catch (593).
http://mia.247sports.com/Bolt/Drew-Morgan-wants-to-learn-from-Jarvis-Landry-52847468

Smart man. To be the best ya gotta hang out with the best.

I'm getting the feeling that if Landry wants to much money next year, the phins are prepared to let him walk.

I'm getting the feeling that if Landry wants to much money next year, the phins are prepared to let him walk.

No way in hell we don't tag him for 1 season at the least. We made the same mistake with OV imo, doubt we repeat it again. In any sports franchise, you need to retain the quality talent you drafted, period.

No way in hell we don't tag him for 1 season at the least. We made the same mistake with OV imo, doubt we repeat it again. In any sports franchise, you need to retain the quality talent you drafted, period.
I think it all depends on Parker. If he plays to his potential, they just might let Landry go. I don't see them having that much money tied up in the wide receiver position. We have two guys on the roster that could potentially take Landry spot.

I think it all depends on Parker. If he plays to his potential, they just might let Landry go. I don't see them having that much money tied up in the wide receiver position. We have two guys on the roster that could potentially take Landry spot.

It's possible, but I think if Parker blows up, Stills is the one who would eventually be the odd man out, not Landry. I love Stills and am glad we kept him, but he's not a special player the way Landry is, plain and simple. If Parker blows up we can control him with the tag for the next 3 years I believe, what a coincidence (I doubt this) year 3 in Kenny's contract is the first year we are able to walk away from it with a reasonable cap hit/dead money. Plus Landry is the heart of the team, can't put a price on that.

Poor man's slower version of Brian Hartline. Really don't see much chance of him making the 53.

Back
Top Bottom