Drew's Views | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drew's Views

Finsflurry

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
He was on there with Shockey and Timbo , it was so funny he was rubbing on Shockey's shoulders staring into the camera with a really gay smile on...lol I was cracking up he looked so happy. I don't know if his relationships with his guys are really like he portrays them on TV cause they were acting like best friends, I think he has the whole thing scripted to make him look good. Shapiro started to talk to Shockey about his foot injury, he says he's having surgery on it so he doesn't have it linger. Did the usual blah-blah answers to questions like what he thinks about Manning and Warner, and also his thoughts on Coughlin's tough love. Timbo says he backs up everything Wanny says about them being the best defense, and that we need Wale in here ASAP. Then it's Rosenhaus on and Drew says they are not any closer to a deal for Wale but he's optimistic, Jake Delhomme is worth his contract, Pennington is looking at Manning-type money with a 30 million signing bonus (yeah good one Drew), then he insults the host for a while and that was it. Very bad show compared to previous weeks.

HAHAHA 30 MILLION DOLLARS FOR A SIGNING BONUS HAHA PENNINGTON that is just too funny holy god

wow what a surprise, the whole show was basically another commercial for Drew to try to get the public behind him and Wally in the contract talk. Ugh that man bugs me

Back
Top Bottom