Dri Archer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dri Archer

1-4-damoney-Tua-4-dashow

Active Roster
Reaction score
When does he go and could we be a landing spot. Love his highlight reel, but at 5'8 it won't be easy. Though KIM Sproles is only 5'6 and Edelman 5'9.

I think he's a day 3 guy, and I think Miami is less likely a spot than other teams. If Miami wants a RB they're more likely to go big like Hill or Hyde. If they want to get a quick player for Lazor they'd probably consider D'Anthony Thomas first, who can also be a return guy.

Dri is to small. Amazing talent but way to small for NFL. Few of these super athletic small guys make it in the NFL. No way he's playing running back, so you'll have to develop him as a wr. Waste of time IMO. Of he's there in the 7th rnd, why not. Anything higher no thanks.

And I'm a huge fan of his.

I was thinking with so many complaining about what a bad year Thigpen had, you could use the 7th on him and see how he does on returns.JMHO

Apparently we have a workout arranged with Dri Archer.

"Ryan Lewis of the Akron Beacon-Journal (on Twitter) spoke with Kent State running back Dri Archer, who says that he has workouts scheduled with the Dolphins, Patriots, Cardinals, and Colts."

Dolphins trainers were also at his pro day working with him in the slot.

He's not going to be a RB like most of you are insinuating. Most likely will be a slot, KR/PR guy.

Not suggesting he'll be a RB in the pros, but he runs pretty tough and committed for such a small guy, which will help him in the slot and on returns.

If Archer is available in round 5 we should pull the trigger. He's probably too explosive to drop that far though. I bet the saints are taking a long look at him and De'anthony Thomas right about now.

I actually like thiggy, he's got a good combination of size, speed and strength.

Also in the few games he played and got the ball, he got TDs in two of them. Always thought he should get more time on the field. But I wouldn't be mad if Dri took his spot either.

If Archer is available in round 5 we should pull the trigger. He's probably too explosive to drop that far though. I bet the saints are taking a long look at him and De'anthony Thomas right about now.

That's the return man I want! But Archer in the 6th, I would love that.

Love that we have a work out scheduled. The kid oozes talent to the point I don't think size will stop him. I am worried his stock rises to the end of day2.

I think he's a day 3 guy, and I think Miami is less likely a spot than other teams. If Miami wants a RB they're more likely to go big like Hill or Hyde. If they want to get a quick player for Lazor they'd probably consider D'Anthony Thomas first, who can also be a return guy.

Archer is also a return guy as he has returned four kickoffs for touchdowns in his career.

Back
Top Bottom