Drop the rest of the games! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drop the rest of the games!

fiedler__9

Fin fan from just above the Mason-Dixon
Reaction score
(this is from a humorous point of view-perhaps with a bit of seriousness) Being just GOOD has killed us the passed few seasons. getting low pics in the draft kinda sucks- but more importantly the difficulty of schedule..in my opinion, this season, i think we definitely have the most talanted starters in the division, maybe in the conference- no definitely in the conference...if we just kinda "took it easy" on the season we could have the best team in the conference AND an easier schedule next season, just pray no key injuries occur- (which is always a given)

Originally posted by fiedler__9
(this is from a humorous point of view-perhaps with a bit of seriousness) Being just GOOD has killed us the passed few seasons. getting low pics in the draft kinda sucks- but more importantly the difficulty of schedule..in my opinion, this season, i think we definitely have the most talanted starters in the division, maybe in the conference- no definitely in the conference...if we just kinda "took it easy" on the season we could have the best team in the conference AND an easier schedule next season, just pray no key injuries occur- (which is always a given)

Cincinatti has had top picks and a last place schedule every year.
They still suck.

No team with any pride would do such a thing, especially since they are still very much in the thick of things.

They won't be for long unless they figure out some serious problems but they are still there and have ability to still get home field advantage if they went on a 7 game winning streak.

Re: Re: Drop the rest of the games!

Originally posted by Trekbiz
Cincinatti has had top picks and a last place schedule every year.
They still suck.

No team with any pride would do such a thing, especially since they are still very much in the thick of things.

They won't be for long unless they figure out some serious problems but they are still there and have ability to still get home field advantage if they went on a 7 game winning streak.

I think he was being sarcastic.

Back
Top Bottom