DS Parking | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DS Parking

im4umia

Rookie
Reaction score
Hurricane fan here with new seats & parking pass and am unfamiliar with Dolphins Stadium parking rules & regs.

I have an Orange pass.http://www.finheaven.com/forums/tags.php?tag= Can I park in any Orange Lot? My entry gate is Gate H.

Also how strict are the parking attendants at DS? Can we get away with picking a spot?

Thanks all!

Hurricane fan here with new seats & parking pass and am unfamiliar with Dolphins Stadium parking rules & regs.

I have an Orange pass. Can I park in any Orange Lot? My entry gate is Gate H.

Also how strict are the parking attendants at DS? Can we get away with picking a spot?

Thanks all!
Yeah, any orange lot. I think they are strict as to remaining in your section, as to what spot, I don't think so. The lot is very organized so the cars don;t have to be parked in order, there are lines and you should be able to park anywhere in the orange lot.

You can park anywhere you want for the first hour the lot is open. After that they start directing where you have to park. So most all the tailgaters arrive in the first hour so they can park together.

Pre-season isn't as strict. I was there 2 hours before kickoff and they still let me park anywhere.

The orange pass is good for any orange lot.

Back
Top Bottom