DT Roy Miller works out for Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DT Roy Miller works out for Dolphins

Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I didn't know this was happening or happened... we must be finally in the market for some veteran depth at dt. I'd be okay with him signing here.

from rotoworld:
Free agent DT Roy Miller worked out for the Dolphins.

Miller tore his right Achilles' last October, but he recently said he is back at full health. A solid run stuffer, Miller would be a good depth signing for a roster which is thin behind Ndamukong Suh. Miller should land somewhere in the near future.

source: Mike Kaye on Twitter

On rotoworld they also suggest that Kyle Fuller on the bears may be on the roster bubble, if he were cut, that would be a good addition for us / for the slot I would think... he was decently good as a rookie, not sure what has happened to him since honestly

i just saw on the nbc pro football talk site that we worked out Roy Miller at DT. I dont know if we liked what we saw or not. It does suggest. We would like to improve the DL

I don't know much about Roy Miller. If healthy, is he any good? What are his strengths?

I would love to have a nice veteran presence in there mostly to see if Phillips wants to actually be great or a career backup.

It's easy for Phillips knowing he has nobody pushing him for playing time.

We have to get someone to do it. Suh can only do so much alone

Sign this guy to a 2 year deal. At the very worst, he pushes Jordan Phillips to pick it up and reach his potential. At the very best, he is a damn good run stuffer who will allow Suh to play his natural 3 tech instead of taking on so many blockers.

Come on front office, we need this depth and experience (even though I think Devon Godchaux will be good in due time)

I don't like those Achilles injuries.But you never know he could be back at 100%.I would take the chance and sign him.

Well if the guy is still a free agent on the verge of training camp there's something wrong

Back
Top Bottom