Dude scores td's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dude scores td's

If we can sign him for fair tvalue or better, we absolutely should. He is an excellent example for the rest of the team; never makes waves, always works hard, accepts responsibility for his mistakes, and stays out of trouble off the field. Oh, and he can make 5-7 guys miss on a single play. I say pay him and play him... no more of this 12-15 carries, I want to see 20 carries a game.

He is currently the "homerun" threat on the team. Only he and Tannehill are capable of scoring at any time in the redzone and only he from anywhere on the field. Hate we didn't figure out how to better utilize him throughout the year. He caught 80 balls with the Saints in a season. We do good to get him more than 30 in the passing game here...

How many he's did he have in 2 years with us

he has had 15 in two years, thats def not always. i still dont think bush should get more carries than miller next year. miller puts a foot down and goes, bush dances way to much in the backfield. dont get me wrong he is a homerun threat, but with more carries so is miller

I say keep Bush....he always scores
Last time I checked he tied a career high with 8 total touchdowns this year (rushing and receiving) if that constitutes as always scoring then this truly is a defense first league.....

Last time I checked he tied a career high with 8 total touchdowns this year (rushing and receiving) if that constitutes as always scoring then this truly is a defense first league.....

Well he is on a team that only averages two TDs a game.

Well he is on a team that only averages two TDs a game.
We are all aware of this, but he didn't score much more when he was on one of the highest scoring teams in the history of the league..... His highest TD total in a season is 9, not bad but I wouldn't say that's even better then average as a starting running back in the NFL

We are all aware of this, but he didn't score much more when he was on one of the highest scoring teams in the history of the league..... His highest TD total in a season is 9, not bad but I wouldn't say that's even better then average as a starting running back in the NFL

We are all aware of this but both teams misused and/or underused him. And taken out of many a goaline opportunity. I know it can be said for a lot of guys but given touches he scores.

We are all aware of this but both teams misused and/or underused him. And taken out of many a goaline opportunity. I know it can be said for a lot of guys but given touches he scores.
I don't know if I would say he is underused, I will agree that we don't always use him the right way though. I just don't think he is worth big money. If he comes back for a reasonable deal I would be all for it. But with Lamar Miller on the squad I don't know how much longer we will really need Reggie. We have holes in our roster that really need to be filled and spending big on Bush to me wouldn't be our best option long term. Again with that being said I do like Reggie and what he has done for the fins since he has arrived here

he has had 15 in two years, thats def not always. i still dont think bush should get more carries than miller next year. miller puts a foot down and goes, bush dances way to much in the backfield. dont get me wrong he is a homerun threat, but with more carries so is miller

Bess, Hartline and Fasano have 16 total in the last 2 seasons. compared to Bush's 15. It would be wise to resign him.

Wow he scores a whopping 6.28 TD per year. Sure can't give up an asset like that. :bs:

If we can sign him for fair tvalue or better, we absolutely should. He is an excellent example for the rest of the team; never makes waves, always works hard, accepts responsibility for his mistakes, and stays out of trouble off the field. Oh, and he can make 5-7 guys miss on a single play. I say pay him and play him... no more of this 12-15 carries, I want to see 20 carries a game.

Finally some sense!

Back
Top Bottom