Dylan Moses | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dylan Moses

madridfinfan

Rookie
Reaction score
How do you all see Moses as a LB prospect should we miss out out Parsons with our 1A? I don’t watch much college FB, but I’ve seen him rated as a prospect
on some sites as high as 4 and as low as 40.

Would he fit our scheme? Where do you see him being drafted?

The Ol' Miss tape is pretty gross. Poor balance, poor awareness, poor effort - let up on multiple plays where he should have kept chasing, and I'm only halfway through the game.

Love the frame and physical tools. Would be curious to hear how Slimm thinks he could develop into the Hightower role.

The Ol' Miss tape is pretty gross. Poor balance, poor awareness, poor effort - let up on multiple plays where he should have kept chasing, and I'm only halfway through the game.

Love the frame and physical tools. Would be curious to hear how Slimm thinks he could develop into the Hightower role.
He doesn't seem like the same player, pre injury.

He has not looked the same player as j-off-her-doll said, many no longer have him as the 2nd LB after Parsons.

He is not a 1st rounder right now.

He might be on the board when the Fins use Houston's 2nd rounder.

I for one am not all that fired up about adding a LB early, it is just that parson's is a monster prospect who would really transform this Defense.

If they can't get him I am fine with waiting until after R 2 for LB.

Back
Top Bottom