E.Sims | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

E.Sims

andysanchelima

i understand ricky
Reaction score
maybe be the best LB in the draft i would love to take him 1st round havent heard any hype about him so he should fall to 16 an we should pick him up i think we are deep enough at secondary with the pick up of cooper :dolphins:

hes not a lock to be there at 16. He is a good LB, however i dont know how he'd fit in our system. I like him though.

Lazy1 said:
hes not a lock to be there at 16. He is a good LB, however i dont know how he'd fit in our system. I like him though.

I think he's a little undersized for the type of D we run. We already have 2 undersized LB's in Zach and Pope.

as you said, he definatly isn't a lock to be there at 16.

I see Saban going for a LB like Greenway, Wimbley, or Carpenter.

Sims WILL be the best LB from this draft. I would love it if we still had our 2nd rd pick, then we could grab a guy like Howard in the 2nd and Jimmy Williams in the 1st. I would take Sims over just about anybody at the 16th pick tho.

I think Im slowly but surely getting back on the Manny Lawson bandwagon. the guy could be one of the players that confuse other offenses for us. Because they won't know if he would play DE one down and LB another

Ernie's a very good player who can play the sam or the will. Height wise he's shorter than you'd like for the Sam but at 234 and with 4.4 speed, he can cover down the field and hits like a truck. There is a confirmed interest, but whether or not he's on the board, whether the team is concerned about his concussion history and whether they just view Lawson/Carpenter/Greenway that bit higher, remains to be seen. He needs to learn to play under control more, but he has great upside.

Back
Top Bottom