Eagles Game Nov 18, 2007 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eagles Game Nov 18, 2007

Stefins

Just a Dolphins Fan
Reaction score
I just got 2 tickets for the Eagles game 11-18-07

Sec 225 ( 50 yard line) way up in the upper deck.

I got lucky and got through on the phone via Ticketmaster.

You are a brave soul. :D

I have 6th Row, 50 yard line seats right behind the Fin's bench for opening day vs. the Skins.

I just got 2 tickets for the Eagles game 11-18-07

Sec 225 ( 50 yard line) way up in the upper deck.

I got lucky and got through on the phone via Ticketmaster.

I was at a Washington @ Philly game in the 80's. It was a hostile crowd and we weren't even in opposing team gear. Eagles were up 14-0 going into the fourth and lost 21-14. My dad and I just looked at each other, nodded, and said nothing. Laughed the whole way home.

Would love to score tickets to that game, not sure about the crowd though. My son and I would go along with my brother in law (Eagle Fan). Could get very ugly.

I have 6th Row, 50 yard line seats right behind the Fin's bench for opening day vs. the Skins.

hey I am going to the game as well, my brother and I have ben fin fans since 1970. There are some guys I work with that are going also (redskin fans) so it should be a fun day. WOO HOO go fins!!!!!!!

I am NOT foolish. I only wear Dolphins gear to games in Miami, which I have not been down to a home game since 87.
I would never do anything like that in Philly!

PS...
I am looking for Redskin tickets if anybody has them.

I was going to go to Pittsburgh also, but since that game is on a Monday night I would have to take 2 days off.

I am NOT foolish. I only wear Dolphins gear to games in Miami, which I have not been down to a home game since 87.
I would never do anything like that in Philly!

PS...
I am looking for Redskin tickets if anybody has them.

I was going to go to Pittsburgh also, but since that game is on a Monday night I would have to take 2 days off.

cmon you gotta still wear your fins gear... just dont be an a-hole at opponents stadiums...

i always go to the meadowlands rocking the fins jersey for the Jets games... and yeah you hear a lot of ****, talk some **** have a little fun with it, but nothing happens...

Eagles fans are just nuts.

When we played them monday night i think it was(might have been sunday night) down here a few years ago me and my father had tickets, but for some reason had to park way out at the Calder race track and they had busses shuttle us to the stadium (they didnt let anyone park in the big fields for some reason?) and there were SO many eagles fans. WE were stuck on the bus as the only 2 fin fans it was crazy, they were pretty hostile but so were we :).

cmon you gotta still wear your fins gear... just dont be an a-hole at opponents stadiums...

i always go to the meadowlands rocking the fins jersey for the Jets games... and yeah you hear a lot of ****, talk some **** have a little fun with it, but nothing happens...

Yea but in Philly if you're wearing any other teams gear besides eagles, phillies, etc even if they're not playing that team chances are a beer or something will be thrown at you. I've seen it happen a bunch of times those philly fans are pretty intense.

Yea but in Philly if you're wearing any other teams gear besides eagles, phillies, etc even if they're not playing that team chances are a beer or something will be thrown at you. I've seen it happen a bunch of times those philly fans are pretty intense.

Exactly...Philly is a whole different animal. I've been to Phins/Jets a lot and even the last Phins/Giants, in full gear, cheering as if I was at a home game and everything is fine.......

I've also been to an Eagle/Bucs game in street clothes and dudes were trying to start fights because I wasn't wearing Eagle gear.."What are you a F'n bucs fan.....".

That said, I'm trying to score tickets for myself and my Eagle fan father-in-law and (almost) brother-in-law to all go together....but I don't think I'll wear a jersey.

Back
Top Bottom