Eagles tried to trade Brandon Graham and a 2nd round pick for Dion Jordan 2 months ag | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eagles tried to trade Brandon Graham and a 2nd round pick for Dion Jordan 2 months ag

GM's laughing around the NFL at the Eagles trying to pull a fast one on the Fins.

Maybe Graham and 1st Round pick, but even then no....

This busts my bubble. I had faith in Hickey being smart and a smart man would have made that trade in a heartbeat.

jordan=BUST, defense DOES NOT WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS and inside-out football is a FARCE.

I DREAM of a Miami Dolphins WITHOUT dion jordan and daniel thomas.

:bobdole:

This busts my bubble. I had faith in Hickey being smart and a smart man would have made that trade in a heartbeat.

jordan=BUST, defense DOES NOT WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS and inside-out football is a FARCE.

I DREAM of a Miami Dolphins WITHOUT dion jordan and daniel thomas.

I dream of 3 ways with twins.

I have heard rumors that other teams have made offers, so this makes sense. What is lost in all this and mostly in Jason La Canfora's article from a couple of months ago is that the Dolphins are NOT shopping Jordan. Other teams have apparently been sniffing around, but there doesn't seem to be any movement on the Dolphins side. Now you can never say never, because every player is available for the right price. Meaning if the Eagles come back and blow the Dolphins away with an offer of 2 first round picks, this trade happens. No brainer.

With all that said, I would be SHOCKED if Jordan was not a Dolphin this year.

I have heard rumors that other teams have made offers, so this makes sense. What is lost in all this and mostly in Jason La Canfora's article from a couple of months ago is that the Dolphins are NOT shopping Jordan. Other teams have apparently been sniffing around, but there doesn't seem to be any movement on the Dolphins side. Now you can never say never, because every player is available for the right price. Meaning if the Eagles come back and blow the Dolphins away with an offer of 2 first round picks, this trade happens. No brainer.

With all that said, I would be SHOCKED if Jordan was not a Dolphin this year.

In addition the money is a issue.

Don't get me wrong. If the Eagles toss over 2 1st and Graham it's a done deal. But Graham and 2nd? That's just laughable.

Glad this didnt happen. The Eagles obviously see how GOOD Jordan is gonna be, and jsut because we didnt use him properly doesnt mean hes a bust. Gramham is good, but a 2nd rd pick wouldnt be enough. They would have to send me 2 #1s for it to even be considered. Jordan will be a beast this season, he has a whole off season to adjust and bulk.

That's dumb if you wanna give lane Johnson and what we gave up then fine but nothing less

In addition the money is a issue.

Don't get me wrong. If the Eagles toss over 2 1st and Graham it's a done deal. But Graham and 2nd? That's just laughable.

A 2nd round pick is a slap in the face. Any offer has to start with a 1st round pick, and even that is not enough. A 1st AND 2nd rounder AND Graham, and maybe Hickey actually starts to listen. Still not sure I would pull the trigger on that offer either.

Jordan needs to be a Dolphin.

I loved Graham coming out but I would have been pissed if we made this trade.

A 2nd round pick is a slap in the face. Any offer has to start with a 1st round pick, and even that is not enough. A 1st AND 2nd rounder AND Graham, and maybe Hickey actually starts to listen. Still not sure I would pull the trigger on that offer either.

Jordan needs to be a Dolphin.

Agreed.

1st and 2nd, Plus Graham.

Maybe... Johnson, 2nd, Graham.

When the coach who knows him best is intent on acquiring Jordan, then despite some of our posters' wet dreams (no Jordan and Cam shirtless?), it just confirms he's a keeper.

Back
Top Bottom