Eagles tried to trade Brandon Graham and a 2nd round pick for Dion Jordan 2 months ag | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eagles tried to trade Brandon Graham and a 2nd round pick for Dion Jordan 2 months ag

This busts my bubble. I had faith in Hickey being smart and a smart man would have made that trade in a heartbeat.

jordan=BUST, defense DOES NOT WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS and inside-out football is a FARCE.

I DREAM of a Miami Dolphins WITHOUT dion jordan and daniel thomas.

Oh man. I really hope this was type with sarcasm.

So because Jordan didn't have 20 sacks in his ROOKIE year he is a bust?

Defense doesn't win championships? Tell that to the Seattle Seahawks.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd like to see some proof of this 14 lbs of muscle stuff with jordan...that said good on miami not to have taken that trade...as a 34 olb he's much more valuable to philly than graham and a 2nd

I remember this adding muscle issue from last year with Martin. Articles from experts posted here said it was physically impossible to add that much muscle in a short time, and this was at the start of camp, not just 3 months.

I would consider Lane Johnson, their 2nd round pick and a 3rd round swap for Jordan and DT.

Worst part is they offer their leftovers from a position we are not in need of and a poor scheme fit.

Coaches and our draft guys watched miles of film on Jordan before deciding that Jordan was the player they wanted more than any other in last year's draft. I sincerely believe they, as well as Dion, deserve this year to show why. His talent is through the roof, and we all saw flashes of that.

IF our coaches cannot figure out how to get him on the field, and use that talent, I would trade them, and not him. Jordan is going to be a STAR in the NFL. End of story. JMO

This busts my bubble. I had faith in Hickey being smart and a smart man would have made that trade in a heartbeat.

jordan=BUST, defense DOES NOT WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS and inside-out football is a FARCE.

Are you an XFL fanatic or something?

:cat:

why not a player we need and their 2nd and 3rd? quid pro quo bitch

Glad this didnt happen. The Eagles obviously see how GOOD Jordan is gonna be, and jsut because we didnt use him properly doesnt mean hes a bust. Gramham is good, but a 2nd rd pick wouldnt be enough. They would have to send me 2 #1s for it to even be considered. Jordan will be a beast this season, he has a whole off season to adjust and bulk.

Of course the coach likes a good player of his but for the second time he has refused to give up a lot to get his player. He wouldn't trade an extra third last year to move up one spot and he is not trading a lot for the 3rd pick in the draft this year. No team is trading two number ones for a guy who has proven so little

Im one of the biggest criticizers of the Jordan trade up/pick.

Mind yall other posters, the pick, not Jordan.

Theres no way to tell the guy's a bust. No way no matter how you defend it. They didnt play him last year.

Im with you on Thomas.

Last edited by a moderator:

'Eagles could offer their first round pick (No. 22 overall) this year to sweeten the deal. In fact, he goes on to say that "first round pick gets it done." '

Gentlemen, it doesnt matter how much you like Jordan, Hickey has to pull the trigger on a 1 and 2.

The state of our team requires it. Thats a simple fact. We are set at DE without Jordan.

The Patriots make that trade. Such moves are what has helped make the Pats what they are today. That and hitting on acquired picks.

We're talking about two 1s and two 2s on a team 2 games away from the playoffs for a player that rarely made the field.

And please do not talk to me about injury- pretty please with sprinkles on top. Injured players do not play special teams. Special teams, where even healthy players have more of a chance of getting injured or at the very least, rocked hard.

'Eagles could offer their first round pick (No. 22 overall) this year to sweeten the deal. In fact, he goes on to say that "first round pick gets it done." '

Gentlemen, it doesnt matter how much you like Jordan, Hickey has to pull the trigger on a 1 and 2.

The state of our team requires it. Thats a simple fact. We are set at DE without Jordan.

The Patriots make that trade. Such moves are what has helped make the Pats what they are today. That and hitting on acquired picks.

If they offered a one and two I believe he would take it, maybe a one and a three.
Good point that I have expressed time and time again about his injury and special teams. The dolphins coaches didn't play him more because of him not doing well enough at that point not because of his prior injury

According to a source via Bob Grotz of the The Mercury, the Philadelphia Eagles tried to trade a second round draft pick and Brandon Graham to the Miami Dolphins in exchange for pass rusher Dion Jordan. Grotz notes that this offer was made around two months ago, but it's still incredibly interesting to note.

OK, this was what was said according to a source via someone from something called The Mercury on something that supposedly happened 2 months ago. Although a VERY SLOW time for anything Dolphins, none of our media picked up on this very lame "report."

Anyone else consider that?

Back
Top Bottom