DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
I know someone is going to have to go once TJ McDonald gets off suspension

QB
(3)
Jay Cutler
Matt Moore
? - Hope to God someone is out there after cuts because the other two suck!
RB(4)
Jay Ajayi
Kenyan Drake
Damien Williams
Storm Johnson
WR(6)
Jarvis Landry
DeVante Parker
Kenny Stills
Jakeem Grant
Leonte Caroo
Damore'ea Stringfellow
TE(3)
Julius Thomas
Anthony Fasano
MarQueis Gray
OL(10)
Laremy Tunsil
Anthony Steen
Jermon Bushrod
Ja'Wuan James
Isaac Asiata
Kraig Urbik
Mike Pouncey
Jake Brendel
Eric Smith
Sam Young
DL(9)
Andre Branch
Cam Wake
Ndamukong Suh
Davon Godchaux
William Hayes
Charles Harris
Vincent Taylor
Terrence Fede
Jordan Phillips
LB(6)
Lawrence Timmons
Kiko Alonso
Mike Hull
Chase Allen
Neville Hewitt
Rey Maualuga
CB(5)
Xavien Howard
Byron Maxwell
Alterraun Verner
Cordrea Tankersley
Bobby McCain

S(4)
Reshad Jones
Nate Allen
Michael Thomas
Walt Aikens

ST(3)
Andrew Franks
Matt Darr
John Denney

Last edited:
I think Maurice smith is gonna be the toughest decision they make.

Not a lot of upside but does look best 53 worthy. That lippett injury may clear them to keep him.

I haven't see the first half last night but I damn sure hope Hewitt looks the part if or when he plays cause boy are we ugly depth wise at lb

Because of Cutler and Tank, we can survive the RT and Lippett injuries. However, the depth at LB is so bad the injury to 1 of the only 3 LBs that we have that are actually NFL caliber could doom us.

6th wr if they do carry 6 gonna be morgan or stringfellow. No way they carry 7. Does look like jakeem grant is gonna make it as wr 5. Do they carry an extra slot or a boundary or do they cut them both and look to p squad em.

I don't see a 4th rb roster worthy either. I do see Steen getting reps 6 minutes left in the game. That cat is on real thin ice.

I think we only keep 2 QBs and 6 WRs. Maybe another CB, although we are pretty thin right now. Not sure what position we keep the extra at. Pretty close to what I'm thinking though. Would be nice to have a LB or OG get signed after cuts, even if it's just for depth.

In this circumstance I think they lose Stringfellow and keep McCain. You need 5 corners. There's an outside chance they even keep 6 if they think Mctyer is worth a spot. Only gonna carry 2 QBs period

They seem to like Perry on ST. He might be your 4th RB

I think Maurice smith is gonna be the toughest decision they make.

Not a lot of upside but does look best 53 worthy. That lippett injury may clear them to keep him.

I haven't see the first half last night but I damn sure hope Hewitt looks the part if or when he plays cause boy are we ugly depth wise at lb
Chase Allen looks the part. Big fast LB who can sure lay the wood. He nailed the RB on one play causing an incompletion, he also got his hand on a pass to avoid a TD

I think we only keep 2 QBs and 6 WRs. Maybe another CB, although we are pretty thin right now. Not sure what position we keep the extra at. Pretty close to what I'm thinking though. Would be nice to have a LB or OG get signed after cuts, even if it's just for depth.
This. No way they keep 7 WR. At least 5 or maybe 6 corners. I think with the Lippet injury, McCain is a lock.

I don't foresee only 7 DBs, Jesse Davis is terrible and shouldn't even be on practice squad, no way we keep 7 receivers, Deon Lacey hasnt done anything positive yet.... I see 2 QB's and 3 RBs

What about TJ McDonald? I understand he's out for 8 games, so does that mean he doesn't count against the 53 man roster? Just curious,,,

Mcdonald might give Miami more opportunity to play dime this year when he comes back.

I saw more from the Sylvester kid we just signed at lb in the 3 or so snaps he got on the last defensive drive of the game than I did any of those depth lb options that played in the 2nd half. And he's 222 lbs and also not ready.

Even Reilly looked horrible in coverage in space. And that wasn't even a vertical carry coverage

Jesse Davis is a cut as is Pitts and unfortunately for him Jordan Lucas. Aj hendy already has a foot out the door he tackles at safety like a corner.

Back
Top Bottom