Early Fantasy projections/rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Early Fantasy projections/rankings

Y-TownPhinVet

35 years and counting
Reaction score
I recently picked up Fantasy League Football's Source Book (all stats), and thought I'd share some of the info. Four Offensive players made the top 100: Ricky (9), Boston (44), Chambers (58), and Feeley (93). Four Defensive players made the top 100: O-Gun (5), Knight (35), Zack (39) and Taylor (66).

Here's some projected numbers:

Feeley- 2952 pass yds 16 TDs, 13 Ints, 13 games played Ranked 27 of 60
Fiedler- 1145 pass yds 8 TDs, 6 Ints, 8 games played ranked 37 of 60

Williams- 1479 rush yds, 424 rec yards, 13 TDs, Rank 8 of 75 :cooldude:

Boston- 1114 Rec yds, 7 TDs, Rank 15 of 90 :D
Chambers- 927 rec yds, 8 TDs Rank 21 of 90 :tongue:

McMichael- 593 rec yds, 4 TDs, Rank 11 of 32 :shakeno:

Mare- 108 pts Rank 11 of 32

O-Gun- 15 sacks Rank 2 of 75 ;)
Taylor- 12 sacks Rank 18 of 75

Zack- Rank 13 of 75
Seau- Rank 57 of 75

Knight- 2 ints Rank 16 of 75
Surtain- 7 ints Rank 61 of 75

I got some interesting thoughts of what other people think of the Fins. Seems they expect the passing game to come alive and for Ricky to have a good year. Still no respect for McMichael :fire: . Overall it looks like the offense is expected to be fairly good in their opinion.

it looks good but are they anticipating an injury to fiedler around game 8 or so. also, combined, they have the qb's playing 21 games???

I think this is a "who's starting?" thing. Fiedler could start the year, then get hurt or lose the job. Then again, it could be a QB by committee much like the Woodley/Strock years. They are only guessing at this point. I thought the fact that they had Boston rated so high was the best thing. I don't take much "fact" from the Fantasy writers, just thought that an outsiders opinion would be interesting.

O-Gun (5), Knight (35), Zack (39) and Taylor (66).

Are you sure that Taylor isn't 5 and Wale is 66? Because if those are the real ratings then that is one of the worst rankings I've ever seen, Taylor at worst is the third best DE in the game and definitely top 10-15.

Finsflurry said:
O-Gun (5), Knight (35), Zack (39) and Taylor (66).

Are you sure that Taylor isn't 5 and Wale is 66? Because if those are the real ratings then that is one of the worst rankings I've ever seen, Taylor at worst is the third best DE in the game and definitely top 10-15.

I agree. When I first saw the post with Taylor at 66, it was all I needed to see. These rankings must have been a pre-nap project by the local kindergaten class.

I believe those defensive rankings are including tackles, which is why they are the way they are.

I dont care if you put the whole NFL in there, Taylor is a top ten defensive player.

In no particular order:

Kris Jenkins
Jason Taylor
Patrick Surtain
Derrick Brooks
Ray Lewis
Brian Urlacher
Champ Bailey
Michael Strahan
Simeon Rice
Roy Williams

I'm just relaying what I read folks! I agree about Taylor and was surprised. Champ Baily was ranked 60 of 75 and didn't make the top 100. I thought that Boston and Feeley being ranked (with the number projections) would make a few negative ones feel better, it made me feel better, and I'm not negative at all. Anyway hope you enjoyed the first of many of these lists. Thought the best fans in the world would like to see them!!!!

Gary Miles said:
I'm just relaying what I read folks! I agree about Taylor and was surprised. Champ Baily was ranked 60 of 75 and didn't make the top 100. I thought that Boston and Feeley being ranked (with the number projections) would make a few negative ones feel better, it made me feel better, and I'm not negative at all. Anyway hope you enjoyed the first of many of these lists. Thought the best fans in the world would like to see them!!!!
Good find dude. Wasn't tring to dump on you. Just thought some of the rankings were a little strange.

Back
Top Bottom