Early Reports: Still No Brady at NE practices | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Early Reports: Still No Brady at NE practices

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Tom Brady was not spotted at Patriots practice Thursday.

Brady was in the locker room before practice, which raises some speculation that this absence isn't family related. We highly doubt it's anything serious, but Brady has been dealing with a minor finger/hand injury. Check back later for an update.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/home_NFL.aspx

Oh Boy, NE looker room is the Pits. Apparently it has nothing to do with his new born. Also Adalius Thomas just became a cancer saying the organization does not give a crap about its players. I love it.

Or the team will self destrcut. Adalius Thomas is speaking out about the Patriots and how they treated there players yesterday. There are still concerns about Brady being injured. They have not won a road game. I don't know but we can be seeing the beginning of something special for us Dolphin fans.

Also a local reporter had a feeling this is Belichick last year in NE.

Or the team will self destrcut. Adalius Thomas is speaking out about the Patriots and how they treated there players yesterday. There are still concerns about Brady being injured. They have not won a road game. I don't know but we can be seeing the beginning of something special for us Dolphin fans.

although i agree that things aren't going well in NE ... a win is the greatest cure to any team's woes ...

i'll take the wait (and hope :chuckle: ) and see approach in their case...

Could good ol' Karma be paying a long awaited visit to the New England Cheatriots?? I hope so because that teams needs to implode. They all deserve it.

What message are you sending to ur team when u give ur gay lover a day off to see ur child being delivered by his surrogate mother and then you send a bunch of players home for being stuck in a snow storm

What message are you sending to ur team when u give ur gay lover a day off to see ur child being delivered by his surrogate mother and then you send a bunch of players home for being stuck in a snow storm

If I recall, it was Seymour or Vrabel who had an ill family member (or death in the family) and BB was unsympathetic abd threatened to bench them for missing practice.
The days of paying players bottom dollar for the chance to win a ring are over for this organization IMO.
The have lost the leaders of their defense (Vrabel, Seymour, Bruschi, Harrison) all in one season. They are coming apart before our eyes.

I hacked into Belicheats spy cam and there's nothing out of the ordinary in the Pats locker room:
angry_mob-1.jpg

I highly doubt it... Belichick made the patriots what they are, without him they go back to being perennial AFC bottom dwellers.

Sounds like he was there to watch the team shower.

Cmon you are being to nice with Brady, saying he was there to watch the showers. When we all know he dropped the soap the minute he walked in there

none of the other players were late due to the storm. sounds like repetitive tardiness

Back
Top Bottom