Early Xmas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Early Xmas

fiftyofhaze

the entire organization
Reaction score
Just got a polite 36 and wake 91 ordered for Xmas from my moms. Don't know which color each is but sick regardless

I have a Ted Gin jersey, but I want someone on defense. I was thinking either Wake or Smith. What do you guys think?

I have a Ted Gin jersey, but I want someone on defense. I was thinking either Wake or Smith. What do you guys think?

Close call, cant really go wrong with either, honestly id go with V. Davis but thts just me.. i love that man. Wake will also probably be the sack leader next year with full play time, just dont buy a porter, he is a goner.

Close call, cant really go wrong with either, honestly id go with V. Davis but thts just me.. i love that man. Wake will also probably be the sack leader next year with full play time, just dont buy a porter, he is a goner.
Well, I really like VD; I've been thinking about it. I don't know about Wake just yet (not enough action as a starter) and Porter's uniform is to over worn. I'll probably get Smith.

Henne in my family grab bag or Taylor. Had to pick off the website so my old aunts don't **** up

Ohhh and 20% off nflshop.com tonight and use promo code winter20 to get 20$ off a purchase over a hundred. Which is a custom replica and shipping. Pretty good deAl.

Ohhh and 20% off nflshop.com tonight and use promo code winter20 to get 20$ off a purchase over a hundred. Which is a custom replica and shipping. Pretty good deAl.
Do you know what colors the jerseys are? I prefer the white ones with the aqua (see picture), but the full aqua ones are tight too. I don't like orange much and the Fins don't wear them enough.

I believe I got wake in aqua and polite in white. But I gotta wait for Santa

Back
Top Bottom