East-West Shrine Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

East-West Shrine Game

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
I will be at the practices, as usual.

I have a bunch of these guys I'll need to take a look at beforehand. Here are some of the guys that stand out.

East Roster
http://www.shrinegame.com/en/Teams/EastRoster

OC Cameron Tom, Southern Miss
OT Dan Skipper, Arkansas
QB Cooper Rush, Central Michigan
TE Scott Orndoff, Pittsburgh
WR Stacey Coley, Miami
WR Quincy Adeboyejo, Ole Miss
WR Rodney Adams Jr., South Florida
CB Jack Tocho, North Carolina State
CB Channing Stribling, Michigan
DE Ejuan Price, Pittsburgh
DS Xavier Woods, Louisiana Tech

West Roster
http://www.shrinegame.com/Teams/WestRoster

OT Avery Gennessy, Texas A&M
QB Gunner Kiel, Cincinnati
QB Zach Terrell, Western Michigan
TE Michael Roberts, Toledo
WR Jalen Robinette, Air Force
WR Austin Carr, Northwestern
CB Akhello Witherspoon, Colorado
DE Hunter Dimick, Utah
DE Deatrich Wise, Arkansas
LB Kenneth Olugbode, Colorado
LB Steven Taylor, Houston
LB Tyus Bowser, Houston
DS Tedric Thompson, Colorado

I will personally have a close eye on some pets of mine like Tyus Bowser, Austin Carr, Ejuan Price, Jack Tocho, Xavier Woods, and Jalen Robinette. Wouldn't be terribly shocked if Hunter Dimick gave everyone fits, either.

Dimick and Wise are the only guys I've watched out of the whole lot. Impressive kid Dimick, would just wonder if we're already seeing most/all of his potential and whether that's enough to be a starter? He'll definitely be a role player in the NFL though.

Wise I like a lot. Pretty high end tools and high effort.

I'm also excited to see Calvin Munson, Joe Williams, Kevin Davis, Weston Steelhammer, Orion Stewart, Marquel Lee, and Trey Hendrickson.

The rosters are pretty loaded by Shrine Game standards.

Looking forward to seeing this guy at Shrine practices:

[video=youtube;J66XahiG4gk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J66XahiG4gk[/video]

An Air Force receiver that goes up and gets the ball. That's so contrived lol. Kid looks good.

...I will personally have a close eye on some pets of mine like Tyus Bowser, Austin Carr, Ejuan Price, Jack Tocho, Xavier Woods, and Jalen Robinette. Wouldn't be terribly shocked if Hunter Dimick gave everyone fits, either.

Dimick and Wise are the only guys I've watched out of the whole lot. Impressive kid Dimick, would just wonder if we're already seeing most/all of his potential and whether that's enough to be a starter? He'll definitely be a role player in the NFL though.

Wise I like a lot. Pretty high end tools and high effort.

Dimick is the same stature as former phin & Ute Derrick Shelby. He's probably not as fluid as Shelby or current phin Trevor Reilly. He has got a non stop motor and probably a bit smarter than the other 2.

In the NFL, HD would strictly be a rotational 4-3 LDE good at setting the edge and maintaining backside support.

1st day tweets:

Tony Pauline ‏@TonyPauline 20h20 hours ago
New York Jets GM Mike Maccagnan on hand for the first Shrine practice

Tony Pauline ‏@TonyPauline 20h20 hours ago
Eric Saubert/TE/Drake far and away the most athletic player at his position.

Tony Pauline ‏@TonyPauline 19h19 hours ago
Saubert just smoked Xavier Woods/S/La Tech

Again Saubert this time against Jamal Carter Sr of Miami

Draft Analyst ‏@DraftAnalyst1 19h19 hours ago
#Michigan OL Kyle Kalis with a strong performance in the OL drills, so far #ShrineGame

Alex Torgersen/QB/Penn has thrown several outstanding passes. Threading the needle and on the money.

Draft Analyst ‏@DraftAnalyst1 18h18 hours ago
After a short 11-on-11 period that was pass-heavy, the East has finished practice. The West practice begins in 40 minutes. #ShrineGame

Draft Analyst ‏@DraftAnalyst1 16h16 hours ago
#YoungstownState DE Avery Moss has been performing well in DL drills and 1-on-1's. #NDSU OL Zack Johnson has had a strong showing, as well.

Draft Analyst ‏@DraftAnalyst1 16h16 hours ago
Finishing the West team practice with the OL in pass block drills. #OklahomaState OL Victor Salako looking good. #ShrineGame

Back
Top Bottom