Ed reed to sign with jets per mort | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ed reed to sign with jets per mort

Good for the Jets. Going for it. Rex has coached well and gets the most out of his team.

Not sure how I feel about this.

It's really a no risk move. If anyone is expecting Ed reed from a few years they are mistaken but what he can do is provide leadership, knowledge of this system and another body to the struggling but improving secondary.

fair play - I'm once again in awe of how the Ravens franchise know when to cut ties with great players at the right time.

Still think they shouldn't have let Boldin go though!

It's really a no risk move. If anyone is expecting Ed reed from a few years they are mistaken but what he can do is provide leadership, knowledge of this system and another body to the struggling but improving secondary.

What is that?

Thats exactly it. If he has nothing left in the tank we are no worse off and he serves as a veteran leader to the younger guys.

I can see Reed providing solid play for the jets certainly more than Houston

dude might not be the same but he has always been a ballhawk.........he plays on obvious passing downs and helps the younger guys. he knows rex and the system so there is no learning curve. at vets minimum with no guarantee there is absolutely no risk

Thats exactly it. If he has nothing left in the tank we are no worse off and he serves as a veteran leader to the younger guys.

Which of your younger players you gonna cut to make room for him?

Rick Sapp was released. Now tell me how great he will become?

Back
Top Bottom