Edit | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Edit

You should be able to edit your posts. If it is not working it will. It is going to take a few weeks to iron out all the wrinkles.

The new layout is pretty bad on widescreen monitors, in my opinion.

It's just a giant sea of bright white pixels. Are there any options to change the color format or dim it?

i cant edit my posts. hiw long is this problem going to be around?

i cant edit my posts. hiw long is this problem going to be around?
There is a set time limit you are allowed to edit your posts. Once the time limit is up you will have to ask someone on the staff to edit your posts for you. I will find out what the time limit is and let you know.

In the mean time send me a private message about which thread or post you need edited and I will fix it for you.

There is a set time limit you are allowed to edit your posts. Once the time limit is up you will have to ask someone on the staff to edit your posts for you. I will find out what the time limit is and let you know.

In the mean time send me a private message about which thread or post you need edited and I will fix it for you.

I think it's 10 minutes. Is there any way that can be changed to no time limit? I hate seeing grammatical errors or me wording something terribly and not be able to fix it ... and don't catch it in the time provided. Rabble rabble rabble

I think it's 10 minutes. Is there any way that can be changed to no time limit? I hate seeing grammatical errors or me wording something terribly and not be able to fix it ... and don't catch it in the time provided. Rabble rabble rabble
@BobDole Unfortunately there will always be a time limit of some kind. There have been cases where members have had meltdowns and deleted multiple posts in very a good threads and it just destroys the over all integrity of the thread.

As for raising the time limit, it is something that is on the docket but is one of the smaller issues that it doesn't take priority. Once some of the bigger issues are fixed the time limit for editing posts will be addressed. In the mean time, if you need something edited please contact any of the staff and we will be happy to help.

@BobDole Unfortunately there will always be a time limit of some kind. There have been cases where members have had meltdowns and deleted multiple posts in very a good threads and it just destroys the over all integrity of the thread.

As for raising the time limit, it is something that is on the docket but is one of the smaller issues that it doesn't take priority. Once some of the bigger issues are fixed the time limit for editing posts will be addressed. In the mean time, if you need something edited please contact any of the staff and we will be happy to help.

Thanks and that makes sense. I propose a day to be the limit, as people typically quote you within that period, giving you time to reread and correct dumb stuff you didn't catch. Meltdowns can't do a lot of damage going back only 24 hours. The Cedar rule, perhaps?

Obviously no rush. Bigger fish, and all that. Just a small thing I noticed that was bugging me.

Back
Top Bottom