Egnew Ballin Per Roto Source: Miami Herald | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Egnew Ballin Per Roto Source: Miami Herald

And there are just as many threads discussing hypotheticals on how Egnew will break out or how we can try and use him to his strengths. I am even pretty sure there is a thread declaring Egnew a Philbin pick. Not going to bother looking it up to quote though I am on my phone. I won't use sarcasm anymore how's that? IMO Wgnew is a bad football player! He lacks professionalism, he doesn't prepare, he doesn't learn his playbook, schemes, offense etc. He is weak, he is soft, he plays scared to the point that after being chewed out by his position coach for missing blocks he attempted to redeem himself by seeking out the smallest guy on defense and blowing him up away from the ball carrier with a chicken **** blindside hit! Obviously he wasn't going to hit a Lb or De because the very next play he would have had to be head to head with them. I don't see the limited points shown on Hard Knocks as editing for good TV, I think it was a microcosm of how bad of a player and professional Egnew is and that is why as a 3rd pick he couldn't even find a spot on ST he spent the year inactive until his position was riddled with injuries. The negatives reported of Wgnew stink of a player that skated by on ability and god given talent putting forth little effort and it has finally caught up with him.

Why do you sound this hateful of a member of the Miami Dolphins? Are you a Dolphin fan? Why do you want Egnew to fail so much? Do you realize if he plays well it will only make us a better team? You don't sound like a Dolphin fan.....

And there are just as many threads discussing hypotheticals on how Egnew will break out or how we can try and use him to his strengths. I am even pretty sure there is a thread declaring Egnew a Philbin pick. Not going to bother looking it up to quote though I am on my phone. I won't use sarcasm anymore how's that? IMO Wgnew is a bad football player! He lacks professionalism, he doesn't prepare, he doesn't learn his playbook, schemes, offense etc. He is weak, he is soft, he plays scared to the point that after being chewed out by his position coach for missing blocks he attempted to redeem himself by seeking out the smallest guy on defense and blowing him up away from the ball carrier with a chicken **** blindside hit! Obviously he wasn't going to hit a Lb or De because the very next play he would have had to be head to head with them. I don't see the limited points shown on Hard Knocks as editing for good TV, I think it was a microcosm of how bad of a player and professional Egnew is and that is why as a 3rd pick he couldn't even find a spot on ST he spent the year inactive until his position was riddled with injuries. The negatives reported of Wgnew stink of a player that skated by on ability and god given talent putting forth little effort and it has finally caught up with him.

Prove it.

After QB, I'd say TE is the hardest offensive position to learn. He has to learn to be an OL and a WR. He didn't get that kind of instruction at Mizz.

His MMA training does show that he has acknowledged his fault and is doing what he can to change it. MMA is more of a psychological toughness, and if the lockeroom reports of Egnew's fragile personality are true, this may be a good thing for him. I hope it works out.

Prove it.

http://http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?339734-The-dawn-of-the-Egnew-era!&highlight=Egnew

And one trying to convert Egnew to the slot

http://http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?338914-Is-Michael-Egnew-our-new-slot-guy&highlight=Egnew

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Why do you sound this hateful of a member of the Miami Dolphins? Are you a Dolphin fan? Why do you want Egnew to fail so much? Do you realize if he plays well it will only make us a better team? You don't sound like a Dolphin fan.....

And I could say you aren't a fan because you want to waste a roster spot on a bad football player trying to make him a feel good project which makes the Dolphins worse!

Lets face it, you have to look hard to find negatives these days. let the neganillies have their day. lol

prediction: Egnew much improved. May not mean much in the end.

We only think he's soft because some player called him a *****

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

I hope and pray that Egnew turns into something. To his credit he has been working his butt off in the offseason. He is bigger and stronger plus he did the MMA stuff as well. We'll see what happens.

Just 2 threads!? as opposed to SO MANY bashing him that we don't even need examples?

To his credit he has been working his butt off in the offseason. He is bigger and stronger plus he did the MMA stuff as well. We'll see what happens.

I haven't been able to tell, how much bigger is he?

Some of y'all need to give the guy a damn chance. He's here. He's on the roster. Why are some of y'all so eager to bash him every chance you get? He's entering his friggin second season. Get off his back.

Last edited by a moderator:
After QB, I'd say TE is the hardest offensive position to learn. He has to learn to be an OL and a WR. He didn't get that kind of instruction at Mizz.

His MMA training does show that he has acknowledged his fault and is doing what he can to change it. MMA is more of a psychological toughness, and if the lockeroom reports of Egnew's fragile personality are true, this may be a good thing for him. I hope it works out.

I would say center.

Lets face it, you have to look hard to find negatives these days. let the neganillies have their day. lol

prediction: Egnew much improved. May not mean much in the end.

I think I try to stay pretty positive about the Dolphins, and I think we do have a shot at the playoffs this year if Tannehill does what I think he can do.

But to say you have to look hard for negatives these days? My friend, we are coming off of four straight losing seasons. You do not need to look hard for negatives. You do not need to look hard at all. If you open a window they will fly in and hit you in the face.

Sorry if I don't get that excited, but it is OTA's sans pads. Lets see him do it when the bullets are real and then I will be impressed. I do not get impressed with any reports from OTA's.

I would say center.

Centers don't have to diagnose the defensive secondary. Centers don't need to know all of the WR routes.

A TE needs to know all OL assignments, all RB blocking assignments, and all WR routes.

Back
Top Bottom