Egnew might get cut? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Egnew might get cut?

What an over reaction by so many posters. I remember Soliai (a 4th round pick) in his 1st year was fat a useless, and for a few years after that. Lets see how it shakes out, if Egnew is a bust fair enough but the change from 1st to 2nd year and 2nd to third year can be huge. In pre season Egnew made one or two catches, one of which was amazing concentration, his approach to the off season is going to be critical. If he does turn out to be a bust we will know then, but we don't know now regardless of what unnamed sources say.

he has a weird looking built and you can tell he's soft.

lol...Eggnog is getting ripped to shreds....hilarious.

People are saying there is an overreaction to Hard Knocks but his facial expressions were bizarre. If he's a puss, get him the hell off the team. Pretty bad when the position coach has more balls than the player.

What an over reaction by so many posters. I remember Soliai (a 4th round pick) in his 1st year was fat a useless, and for a few years after that. Lets see how it shakes out, if Egnew is a bust fair enough but the change from 1st to 2nd year and 2nd to third year can be huge. In pre season Egnew made one or two catches, one of which was amazing concentration, his approach to the off season is going to be critical. If he does turn out to be a bust we will know then, but we don't know now regardless of what unnamed sources say.
He can't play. He's got the brook trout look.

lol...Eggnog is getting ripped to shreds....hilarious.

People are saying there is an overreaction to Hard Knocks but his facial expressions were bizarre. If he's a puss, get him the hell off the team. Pretty bad when the position coach has more balls than the player.

Even worse when your coach is clueless. Apparently, if finheaven posters, kim, and two ******* who didnt want their names to come out know more
than philbin, than you really cant have much confidence in philbin now can you?

I guess the only real question here, is how much longer will philbin go on looking like an idiot.

what a waste of talent!! the guy could of been a beast

Q_double_forehead_slap_small-1.gif

Exactly I didn't have a problem with 1) and I still don't

My criticism lies in points 2) and 3) as well. Point 2) was a complete failure by Ireland and point 3) was a stretch and there was much better potential to be had at that pick.
I think it was a complete failure by both Jeff and Joe, and the same applies to the vontae trade.

I think Joe was more interested in getting rid of locker room personality conflicts than he was about bringing in replacements. I somewhat believe that joe thought we could make 3 or 4 viable recievers out of the 12 or so we had in camp. And somewhere they thought richard marshall would easily replace vontae at corner instead of playing him at his more natural position at safety.

Rookie Head coach mistakes, I saw enough good out of Joe to think that he'll correct those mistakes (along with begging for egnew).

If a TE falls to us in the draft and Fasano is re-signed, I expect Egnew to get cut. If neither of those circumstances take place, then I dont see why you cut him unless there is a replacement.

pretty sad...can only imagine what his nickname in the lockerroom is...

His nickname is "Joe Toledo" the x Dolphin player who was with 6 NFL teams from 2006 to 2011
and NEVER PLAYED one snap in a regular season game...ZERO SNAPS

Michael "HOLY TOLEDO" Egnew

Didn't Philbin pick him? Thought I saw that in an article.

Didn't Philbin pick him? Thought I saw that in an article.
no way! No way does Jeff talk to his head coach before drafting, trading, or firing a player. No way in hell. this is jeff's team and philbin is a figurehead.

Back
Top Bottom