Eifert/Ertz or Austin/Baily/ Swope!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eifert/Ertz or Austin/Baily/ Swope!!!

dolphinsbshaw72

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Of those five players If we came away with one of the TEs and anyone of those WRs I would do a damn back flip..lol If I had my choice it would be Austin in the first and Eifert or Ertz with our first 2nd rounder.. The rest of the draft would be DF And a little OL sprinkled in.. Thoughts????

In my ideal senario in round two we would take Ertz and Swope.. that would be amazing

i don't care where we take them.. as long as we get one of those combo's.. I am so excited for this draft.. Go Fins

Eifert for me...."STILL"!!! He would be our version of Gronk.I know that's a HUGE compliment,but TE's like him don't grow on trees.Yes,I know we need T/CB/DE,but if memory serves....we were solid on "D" for the most part.Its been forever,since we've had weapons at our disposal.Eifert/Keller would be nasty in the mold of Gronk/Hernandez.Just my opinion of course.

Eifert in first, Swope with 2A, bailey with 3A

WR: Wallace, hartline, Gibson, Swope, bailey, Matthews
TE: Eifert, Keller, Clay, Eggnog

Forget WR in the first round. We can get Swope in the second. He is a fast dude, very hard worker and plays with a lot of passion. Im looking CB/DE then Swope then TE

I'd be doing backflips if we managed to get Eifert and Swope ... but in my most greedy draft moments I also want Justin Hunter, muhahahahahaa!

Bess is still on the team and i'm pretty sure he isn't going anywhere this year. Why would you take another receiver early in the draft and risk him being poached off the PS :ponder:

We're not carrying 7 receivers on the 53 man roster. Maybe we'll grab a few undrafted guys for camp and PS, but not seeing the point in taking a receiver when our guys are already set.

I've watched him play....I've just never seen such a consensus between everyone on this board....unless they're saying "we suck". I just don't think he's all that. More of a 3rd rounder, you're not the only guy that owns a TV.

Swope does have the production to back up a 2nd round grade!! Plus he knows the system and has chemistry with Tannehill.. Can someone post his stats.. plus the stats of the other top WRs in this years draft? Would be interesting to see how his stats stack up to the other top WRs..

Swope in 2011: 89 receptions, 1207 yards, 11 TDs (6 100+ yard games)
Swope in 2012: 72 receptions, 913 yards, 8 TDs (5 100+ yard games with Manziel at QB)

I understand what grush is saying. He's not that kind of guy that is a must have, like Tavon Austin, but he can do damage. People see the chemistry he had with Tannehill and the fact that he basically knows the offense as a plus. Not to mention he ran a 4.3 and we are possibly looking for Bess' replacement. If he's available in the 3rd we should definitely take him though.

Swope in 2011: 89 receptions, 1207 yards, 11 TDs (6 100+ yard games)
Swope in 2012: 72 receptions, 913 yards, 8 TDs (5 100+ yard games with Manziel at QB)

I understand what grush is saying. He's not that kind of guy that is a must have, like Tavon Austin, but he can do damage. People see the chemistry he had with Tannehill and the fact that he basically knows the offense as a plus. Not to mention he ran a 4.3 and we are possibly looking for Bess' replacement. If he's available in the 3rd we should definitely take him though.
Well said. Swope is nice, but on tape he doesn't play with the same speed that Austin does. But he is tough and has chemistry with Tannehill. I think he makes it to R3.

Back
Top Bottom