Elephant in the room | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Elephant in the room

Tannchise

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
so Im sure we all tuned in at the qb’s today. Clearly Allen IMO is not only a physical specimen, he is the best qb of the draft. rosen and baker are after. So who do you think we pull the trigger for?

I’m all for trading t-hill to move up and get a new qb for the future. I think we’ve seen the best we can do with t-hill

The “elephant in the room” is that the QBs participated in the combine today? I’m confused as to what the elephant is

I’m all for trading t-hill to move up and get a new qb for the future. I think we’ve seen the best we can do with t-hill

I don't see how any one could not be for that idea as well. The fact that it's even a conversation after all these years tells you we need to move on from Tannehill.

Tannehill probably has no trade value though.

If we don't get one of the top qbs maybe we can get Chubb or Barkley somehow

The “elephant in the room” is that the QBs participated in the combine today? I’m confused as to what the elephant is
It's the OP's personal elephant. He hates Tannehill and takes every opportunity to bring it up. Doesn't matter if its throigh trade, free agency or the draft. He makes it a point to harp about the quarterback any chance he gets Because, you know, arm chair GM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom