Elite QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Elite QB

jfleag61

Active Roster
Reaction score
I am sooo effin sick of people saying we need an "elite" effin QB. like we can just go out and grab one. there are so few "elite" qb's in this league its silly to think that we can just "grab" one..... but then again...they DO grow on trees.

I still think that if we could get a FA like Flynn, and keep Moore and Devlin, we should be fine. Why would anyone want to trade our ENTIRE future on an "unproven" player? But then again, we could get the next Matt Leinart.

We've tried this approach before and it always blows up in our faces. Can we have one off season where we can draft a franchise QB in the first round and take a chance? I mean what team doesn't draft a QB in the first round since 1983?

Can we just wait until FA and the draft actually set itself up? I think some of us would like to see what we would potentially draft first. But hey! so many people know who is who in the nfl because any big name on the top of boards is legit!

lol

leaning towards Flynn. Its nice to get a guy who has NFL experience behind a guy who waited his turn behind a HOF QB himself.

I say again how many teams drafting in the top ten have franchise QB or have drafted one in the last three years?

we need to try a first round talent at qb if one is there. if not so be it..

matt flynn isn't guaranteed success here in miami with a new offense and staff any more than anybody else.

flynn knows the GB system well, he doesn't know ours at all. it's silly to think he could come right over here and lead us to the playoffs. possible, but no more than taking a 1st round qb if available.

we need to try a first round talent at qb if one is there. if not so be it..

matt flynn isn't guaranteed success here in miami with a new offense and staff any more than anybody else.

flynn knows the GB system well, he doesn't know ours at all. it's silly to think he could come right over here and lead us to the playoffs. possible, but no more than taking a 1st round qb if available.

You think Weeden, RGIII, or Tannenhill know our system? They get a whole off-season to study the playbook, just like Flynn would have.

Back
Top Bottom