Elvis wants to play for Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Elvis wants to play for Miami

Yes please. Something tells me though move to jack up Broncos price.

And Miami would love to have Elvis in the building .... but he wants a lot of money so, we'll see how that goes

He will be expensive. We shall see what happens.

With all these guys wanting to play here, they need to start coming at bargain prices if they want to be apart of this allstar team!

Nothing will get done until this whole Long drama is over. Which could hurt us but I would absolutely love this guy on our team.

If they both took team friendly deals I suppose if you restructure Starks and cut some Cbs or maybe Bess you could sign Long and Dumervile.

I imagine thats a big if though, youd need them both to play for 7

IF Miami mans up and shows some guts by signing him. It's going to be fun watching that defense on Sundays!!! Dumervil is EXACTLY what the Doctor ordered. He has alot of incentive to want to come back home to Florida. I hope it happens!!!

I like the dude's motor but he is very undersized for a 4-3 DE. But if they could get him for 2 yrs/12M he'd be affordable for us and they could guarantee the entire amount he was planning to get in his original Denver contract.

My conjecture from the day they originally had met an impass may actually happen... Could this get any sicker...wake,solia,Starks,dumerville with Vernon and odrick rotating and two new aggressive lbs blitzing.... This front 7 would be nasty and how u could get away w a few rookies starting cb. Then sign Winston instead of long for the reduced price. Cap is good and we are loaded with 5 early draft picks to solidify cb, cb, te, og, best avail between wr,fs,rb,ot

If we cut Patterson we should have 14 million of spending money. Give Dumervil a 3 year 22.5 million which is 7.5 million a year (Cliff Avril Money) then sign Winston 3 year 15 million dollars.

Then draft DB/TE/OG

We can cut Carpenter and draft hopkins to save enough money. We can also cut Daniel thomas and draft gacy at #12. there are many ways to get this done.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

My conjecture from the day they originally had met an impass may actually happen... Could this get any sicker...wake,solia,Starks,dumerville with Vernon and odrick rotating and two new aggressive lbs blitzing.... This front 7 would be nasty and how u could get away w a few rookies starting cb. Then sign Winston instead of long for the reduced price. Cap is good and we are loaded with 5 early draft picks to solidify cb, cb, te, og, best avail between wr,fs,rb,ot

that defense would be outstanding...:brewskis:

Back
Top Bottom