Emerson to Chelsea? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Emerson to Chelsea?

Originally posted by Prime Time
Wasn't Chelsea suppose to get Veron?

I guess that fell threw, but I remember some rumor like that. Chelsea has been the most active team during the transfer market so it is very possible.

That's true. Instead of Baseball...everyone should watch soccer/follow offseason acquisitions to keep themselves busy during the usmmer.

Originally posted by Prime Time
That's true. Instead of Baseball...everyone should watch soccer/follow offseason acquisitions to keep themselves busy during the usmmer.

I've been watching soccer during the offseason, but now I just want football to start. :( However, it won't stop me from watching soccer. See, with Fox Sports World, I can watch soccer live in the morning, and then when football is on, I can switch to that. :)

Also, I heard ESPN will show more Champions League this year or something like that. :)

:) Hell yes! This will be great to go along with my new Soccer Channels I got on the dish. Fox Sports World shows soccer games in the Morning of Sunday nights right? If so then I could do what you do, watch games in mornings and watch the Fins play in the afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom