Emory Hunt' Video GAME PREVIEW: DOLPHINS vs EAGLES | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Emory Hunt' Video GAME PREVIEW: DOLPHINS vs EAGLES

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
There is no doubt that the Miami Dolphins are playing at a consistently very good level. In the weeks ahead, how good they are will be truly tested. The Eagles come in with the same record but they are a very different football team. The Eagles are a very talented and good team that is capable of putting it all together and playing at an elite level. So a win here would further validate Coach Sparano's 2011 effort and make the argument stronger for one more year.

Footballgameplan.com has done a great job providing us with in-depth video preview of each week's match-up. This week Emory Hunt breaks down the position match-ups and tells you what to look for in each game. Watch the video here : www.finheaven.com and then come back here and tell Dolphin Nation if you agree. Remember Emory reads and responds to your comments so feel free to ask him about the game or disagree with him.

Go Dolphins!

-Matt

:woot::thanks::hclap::chuckle::hi5::420::D

Good analysis.

While not overestimating Miami, I just don't see Philly getting clobbered by Seattle and coming down to South Florida with much gas left in the tank. The Eagles O against the Dolphins D should be a war much of the day, but IMO the deciding factor is that the Dolphins O is just too diverse for the Eagles D. If the Eagles were more stout against the run, this could have gone down to the wire like the Miami/Dallas game on Thanksgiving. There was some sentiment on ESPN radio that the Eagles D has already packed it in.

I think Miami struggles early and then comes back in the end to win.

I hate to play Hindsight Analyst...but IMAGINE Moore starting the season.. I really think this team is playing with more confidence than it did early on, plus they weren't that bad to begin with

Back
Top Bottom