Emory Hunt's OFFICIAL WEEK #1 PREVIEW VIDEO: New England Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Emory Hunt's OFFICIAL WEEK #1 PREVIEW VIDEO: New England Patriots

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
We are proud to welcome Emory Hunt from FootballGamePlan.com who is partnering with FinHeaven to bring you his official video preview of the Miami Dolphins every week of the season. Emory and his site are an excellent source of in-depth football discussion and we welcome his talents to South Beach!

Please check out the video on the front page www.finheaven.com and then come back here and give your comments. Emory will check and respond as he can.

Welcome Emory and Go Dolphins!

Matt Kent
Owner
FinHeaven.com

Not bad until he gave the Patriots the edge on having the better defensive line. It is close but I honestly give a slight edge to the Dolphins when it comes to the D-Line in this game. They possibly have the best starting 3 in the NFL. And if not they 100% have the best depth. 2 of their backups would probably be starting on just about any other team in the league...

Video?? Needs Dragon talk text!!

I really liked his optimism in regards to Reggie...people are writing him off, but I really think he has to much to prove to not give him a chance (especially after his years at USC) If Emory reads this...I'm sold, and I look forward to next week

like what he said.thorough analsys , and on paper hes right. right on the DL. his x factor for NE has been our weekness since we were paying Gabril Wilson, 12 times as much as Obama. TEs are our weekness. they brought in Kevin Burnett to help fix that. Henne, Bush, Bess, Marshall have to step up to get this done, our featured players have a chance to shoot holes in their week secondary and LB core. that is our chance. if we do well(penalty frree) on all other aspects of play and dont send another spcl teams coach into retirement we could win.

Bad pick

The raiders are just as pathetic as we are giving them way to many props this game should be called the stink bowl or better yet the toilet bowl real prediction go with the home team dolphins 16-raiders 9 oh how the mighty have fallen

Back
Top Bottom