EMORY HUNT'S PREVIEW: Dolphins vs Titans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

EMORY HUNT'S PREVIEW: Dolphins vs Titans

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but I am ready for a big bounce back win against the Titans. What does our resident expert Emory Hunt think about our chances against the Titans?

Check out his video preview here: www.finheaven.com

And then come back here and talk about it. Remember Emory answers YOUR questions about the game each week.

GO MIAMI!:chuckle::420::woot::hi5::brewskis:

~Matt
Owner/Admin
FinHeaven.com

Parts of Emory's assessment I like and agree with:

I agree with his assessments on comparative strengths and weaknesses overall. Sorry, that's all this time for this presentation.

What I really do not like about Mr. Hunt's format every week is that he spends about half of his presentation sharing "Football for Dummies" plays that generally do not represent what will happen in the games. Does he just randomly open up a playbook and pick three plays and explain what "should" happen?

I would enjoy it more if he replaced the "playbook" time expounding on why he rated the matchups the way he did with more specific reasons and data.

Parts of Emory's assessment I like and agree with:

I agree with his assessments on comparative strengths and weaknesses overall. Sorry, that's all this time for this presentation.

What I really do not like about Mr. Hunt's format every week is that he spends about half of his presentation sharing "Football for Dummies" plays that generally do not represent what will happen in the games. Does he just randomly open up a playbook and pick three plays and explain what "should" happen?

I would enjoy it more if he replaced the "playbook" time expounding on why he rated the matchups the way he did with more specific reasons and data.

Actually the Playbook section is based off what I would do as the coach based off what the teams tendencies and personnel dictate. We're Football Gameplan not Football Regurgitation of Stats & Figures. Our videos are based off the why and the how. I also give a what I will think will happen, but unlike most outlets, I actually offer a suggestion on what should be done..hence the "Football for Dummies" segment you speak of :)

Thanks for the feedback though, I really appreciate you taking the time to check out the video! It does mean a lot to me

Back
Top Bottom