Enough with the Feeley Speculating.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Enough with the Feeley Speculating....

Lukin

Colbert '08
Reaction score
Not that we can't speculate here, that's what we do... but I think a lot of us are getting way to concerned w/ all these negative reports about Feeley at Mini camp. He can't suck THAT bad... heck, I saw several videos right here on this site that showed him completing lots of nice passes all over the feild. I think that there are so many people here and in the media that are DYING to break out the "i told you so's" about Feeley, they can't stand it. He probably is struggling with his first few practices. But the fact is, the whole offense is probably struggling considering that 6 out of 11 starters are new! I don't know if feeley is going to work out or not, i'll keep my opinion reserved until i see him play, but it's WAY to early to be giving up on him now. Oh, by the way, I heard Eli Manning was struggling in his first few days, you think they're ready to send him packing and get Collins back yet?

Sorry if someone has posted something similar to this already. :goof:

Man, I agree completely.This guy dosnt get out of camp #1 and people are saying its a mistake to have taken him. Come on, give the guy a chance to unpack his boxes and learn the offense and what is going on and where everyone is suppose to be. We still have the rest of the preseason, plus preseason games. I think alot are just unrealistic, I would like to see them jump on the field under a new system with a new team and learn where everyone is suppose to be all the while starring JT in your face !

Give the new Q.B. Coach a chance to work his magic. I think Dolfans will come to like Marc Trestman very much. This is a bright and inventive guy. The position will be upgraded.

Back
Top Bottom