Eric Ebron Released - sign him now! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eric Ebron Released - sign him now!

84712110.gif

HE IS ONE HELL OF AN ATHLETE, BUT THIS GUY SUCKS AT PLAYING FOOTBALL.

DRAFT A TE ROUND 2. THERE WILL DEF BE A GREAT PASS CATCHING ONE THERE.

Last edited:
Then I would only take him at a good price. I actually have no clue who we can get at TE that can block unless Fasano comes back. This draft is all pass catching TE's.
Dion Sims. He's due a big chunk of money this year and he's now the Bear's third-string TE. They will almost certainly cut him.

He wont be cheap, no one is free agency as young as him is though. But at this point, what other options do we have at TE? Don't want to have a rookie starting TE and Fasano.

Ebron came on strong towards the end of the 2017 season. He still has upside and will be looking to prove himself. Sign Sitton and then Ebron and we will be sitting much better come draft day (we can still draft a TE).

Signing Ebron would mean we did all Belichick signature moves in one off season: Trade for a player with 1st round talent while giving up next to nothing, send your diva player to the Browns, sign a very talented player who did not get the chance to shine on his previous team but who’s got a real good chance for a breakout season, and finally sign a former 1st round pick - so the potential is again there - on the cheap after he’s worn out his welcome with his previous team. Not sure it works but at least we’re doing things the way good organizations do them.

I was kind of hoping for a low-key free agency period for the team to start getting back into great cap shape, but Ebron would be interesting.

Was reading about Ebron from Detroit fans. I guess he suffers from droppsies and fumble-itis.

As a a athlete, he has the tools. Or so it seems.

No thanks... we r in position to draft a really good te in the draft this year. Dont waste the money.

2 seasons with 1 TD, 67-70% catch rate, career yards and catches in 2016 and scored ONCE.

Back
Top Bottom