Eric Winston signs with the Chiefs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Eric Winston signs with the Chiefs

We can draft a guy like Nate Potter (Boise State) in the 4th round to fix our right side of the line. Don't overpay.

Didn't he fail the Texans physical? I still can't believe the Texans blew up their o-line, they were one of the best in the league. We'll be fine , we have Liedown Martha. I seem to recall that Winston is a Texas boy so he' s closer to home, we weren't going to pay top dollar for a RT anyway.

Wel lets look at free agent report card so far.
resigned NT to fair deal check
signed so called versatile db who is actually a good safety and below average cb check
signed crappy Ol who couldnt stay on browns or redskins roster check
traded pro bowl receiver for 2 thirds check
signed below average lb from jets' check
lost Kendell Langford check
lost out on main target manning even though so many thought it was a lock lol check

Oh yea we are ready to kick some butt now lol

IMO John Jerry can do a decent job at RT, no need to overpay to another player.

Yea because Carey and the rest of line protected the qb so well last year with a dolphin record 52 sacks

But didn't the dumb azz coaching staff move him to Guard a position he last played his freshmen year in college? Not his fault. Maybe he can be a decent player at RT at his current age.

Wel lets look at free agent report card so far.
resigned NT to fair deal check
signed so called versatile db who is actually a good safety and below average cb check
signed crappy Ol who couldnt stay on browns or redskins roster check
traded pro bowl receiver for 2 thirds check
signed below average lb from jets' check
lost Kendell Langford check
lost out on main target manning even though so many thought it was a lock lol check

Oh yea we are ready to kick some butt now lol

Hey Locke - find another team to root for will ya - spare us your "football acumen" - Who said that Manning was a lock!!!??? The poor lineman you talk about was a depth signing, the lb will be a beast on ST, Langford was only a running situation player - you wanted to sign someone who only plays two downs to more than 24 million - half of which is guaranteed. I make that trade of Marshall any day.

Thank god you arent running this team...And yes, I think we are getting ready to kick some ass...

Kind of amazing that a team with its biggest start being a LT and very few other marquee players has so little salary cap room. That Ireland is a genius

Hey Locke - find another team to root for will ya - spare us your "football acumen" - Who said that Manning was a lock!!!??? The poor lineman you talk about was a depth signing, the lb will be a beast on ST, Langford was only a running situation player - you wanted to sign someone who only plays two downs to more than 24 million - half of which is guaranteed. I make that trade of Marshall any day.

Thank god you arent running this team...And yes, I think we are getting ready to kick some ass...

Most of this board and many pundits said we were favorite for manning of which I disputed from day one but hey what do I know. I mean I can only look at our salary cap and say hmm he doesnt fit lol.

As for me rooting for another team thats quite a stupid statement, since I have been a dolphin fan all of my life. Also thank god Ireland has ran the team to three staright losing seasons Im sure nobody could have done better. keep your root for another team statements to yourself, Im a miami fan and have every right to be critical of what these idiots have turned our team into.

Plunk! There goes another one gone. We probably never had the money too cover signing him anyway. But every year we start out with a huge wishlist and one by one they go.

I love how dlockz gets **** for bitching about this team, and I guess everybody else is just so consumed with mediorcrity they can't see straight....

we have jake long and pouncey. and we don't have any money to bring in any marquee names? that's poor roster management at it's finest.

we dump one of the main weapons we have on offense and get what will probably amount to nothing in return, and god forbid any "real" fans, should question and bitch about the stupidity.... seriously?

this team has been run into the ground. we hardly have a foundation to even build off short of what looks to be a good anchor at center and a machine for a left tackle who has played great even through injuries he never should have been playing through...

matt moore... thats our qb... that's what we are trying to draw big names to town with... and for what looks to be about 95% of finheaven... that's ok....

Murtha, Hicks or we spend the 1st on a RT. Meh.

Back
Top Bottom