Ernesto & Thursday night ??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ernesto & Thursday night ???

PMZQ

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Any word about what happens if power is disrupted because of the storm ? Will the game be moved to Friday or Saturday perhaps ? Or out of town ?

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Too bad they can't just cancel it.

Why cancel it? We still have alot of thing's that need to be worked on.

I wouldn't mind it being moved to St. Louis since it's only preseason.

But they probably would move it up a day or something.

rob19 said:
Why cancel it? We still have alot of thing's that need to be worked on.

Which will not be worked on in the final preseason.

rob19 said:
Still, even a couple series helps, imo.

IMO it is a waste of time. The final preseason game is a waste of time. It is just a bunch of people trying not to get hurt. It might be a little better this year since they get to keep 10 more players, but I still doubt it will make that much of a difference.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
IMO it is a waste of time. The final preseason game is a waste of time. It is just a bunch of people trying not to get hurt. It might be a little better this year since they get to keep 10 more players, but I still doubt it will make that much of a difference.

True, im just hopeing that our offensive line will gel a little more with a couple more series, because i would hate to have the same o-line preformance we had against carolina, when we play the steelers opening day.

rob19 said:
True, im just hopeing that our offensive line will gel a little more with a couple more series, because i would hate to have the same o-line preformance we had against carolina, when we play the steelers opening day.

They are still going to practice

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
They are still going to practice

yeah, but i think game expierence is better than practice. It probably wont make that much of a difference, but id still like to see them try. I dunno im probably off here.:lol:

Is the stadium at risk to be hit by the storm?

What precautions are taken with that badass new scorebaord you've built?

Back
Top Bottom