ESPN columnist says "not so fast" to talk of another December swoon | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN columnist says "not so fast" to talk of another December swoon

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

hope is still alive...we show more support with a 6-7 team than you guys do with an 8-5 team...pathetic

:spit: Apparently you do not frequent bfz and bbi m-b's c-JERK !!

:eat:

Marino1983

just look up and down at the threads in this forum:lol:

Like I responded,, read the post's on bfz and bbi .....

:shakeno:

Marino1983

that's funny...we won our december game, and you didn't:tongue:

Yeah and the goats are STILL trying to get to 500 ...

:wave:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983

Marino1983
how does that change the fact that you are starting your December swoon?(thread topic)

how does that change the fact that you are starting your December swoon?(thread topic)

It has everything to do with it ! There are 3 more games to play c-JERK and what will you crow when the Dolphins run the table ?

I am optimistic that the Phins can win those games .. Even though we might not make the playoffs it would be ending the season on a very high note ...

You can post all the ignorant negative B-S all you want... But I will still back and defend the Dolphins no matter what people like YOU think of them ....

:evil:

:pirate:

Marino1983

It has everything to do with it ! There are 3 more games to play c-JERK and what will you crow when the Dolphins run the table ?

I am optimistic that the Phins can win those games .. Even though we might not make the playoffs it would be ending the season on a very high note ...

You can post all the ignorant negative B-S all you want... But I will still back and defend the Dolphins no matter what people like YOU think of them ....

Marino1983
right...just like after the texans loss:lol:

you will not win your last 3...deep down you know this....1-2 in your last 3 most likely, maybe 2-1....no playoffs

Marino1983

_

The Dolphins have had at least two losses in December each of the past seven regular seasons and are a combined 13-18 in the month. They've lost seven consecutive games on the road during the months of December and January, dating back to a 27-0 blasting at Oakland to end the 2000 playoffs.

During this span, the Dolphins have a winning percentage of .419 in December and January and .656 in all other months. Don't just blame the wind chill: Miami is 3-7 (.300) at cold-weather sites, but a still-tepid 16-18 (.471) in warm-weather sites and domes.

The numbers seem to indicate the team usually runs out of gas late in the season. Miami is 2-8 (.200) playing on a short week late in the season. Given a regular week's schedule, the Dolphins have a record of 17-12 (.587) late in the season.

Marino1983

Wazzup M83? What's your handle at BZ?

CW, hello pot this is the kettle you're black...You may be a die hard supportive Bills fan in Miami but I am from about 1 hour outside of Buffalo and you will not find a bigger bunch of bandwagon jumpers in the league. Two weeks ago every Bills fan in WNY was trashing the team, the papers were saying "Fire GW,Fire KG, get rid of Travis Henry, etc.." Now after two wins against sub-.500 teams, Bills fans, like yourself, are back running their mouths about the playoffs, and how good the team is and how GW is turning the season around.

So before you start trashing Miami's fans, take a look at your legion of fans...

Originally posted by NYPHINSFAN
CW, hello pot this is the kettle you're black...You may be a die hard supportive Bills fan in Miami but I am from about 1 hour outside of Buffalo and you will not find a bigger bunch of bandwagon jumpers in the league. Two weeks ago every Bills fan in WNY was trashing the team, the papers were saying "Fire GW,Fire KG, get rid of Travis Henry, etc.." Now after two wins against sub-.500 teams, Bills fans, like yourself, are back running their mouths about the playoffs, and how good the team is and how GW is turning the season around.

So before you start trashing Miami's fans, take a look at your legion of fans...

How is wanting change being a bandwagon jumper? Finsfans are guilty of this as well. The difference you don't see us saying we quit being fans which you see in this MB. Sheez, even during off season, the lack of movement from your management at the start of FA'cy someone already quit.

We've sold out every home game inspite of our performance.

Originally posted by wileydawg

_

The Dolphins have had at least two losses in December each of the past seven regular seasons and are a combined 13-18 in the month. They've lost seven consecutive games on the road during the months of December and January, dating back to a 27-0 blasting at Oakland to end the 2000 playoffs.

During this span, the Dolphins have a winning percentage of .419 in December and January and .656 in all other months. Don't just blame the wind chill: Miami is 3-7 (.300) at cold-weather sites, but a still-tepid 16-18 (.471) in warm-weather sites and domes.

The numbers seem to indicate the team usually runs out of gas late in the season. Miami is 2-8 (.200) playing on a short week late in the season. Given a regular week's schedule, the Dolphins have a record of 17-12 (.587) late in the season.

Statman strikes again..........

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by wileydawg

It's not a lack of gas. It's the same reason the Tin Man went to see the Wizard!:lol:

Actually justafan, when Ralph Wilson has to buy the remaining 3,000 tickets twice and donate them to charity, I would not call that selling it out....

Back
Top Bottom