ESPN: Dolphins in ‘scramble mode’ after Foerster resignation | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN: Dolphins in ‘scramble mode’ after Foerster resignation

Does clyde Christensen have o-line coaching experience?

Edit: decided not to be lazy and looked it up.. No he does not.

Bottom line, he wasn't getting it done. Miami has three number one picks on the offensive line and it's among the worst in the league. This unit is killing the season. Can't do much worse with anyone out there.

Bottom line, he wasn't getting it done. Miami has three number one picks on the offensive line and it's among the worst in the league. This unit is killing the season. Can't do much worse with anyone out there.

This. I cannot imagine things getting any worse. There has to be an experienced college guy out there.

Former University of North Dakota and Denver Bronco Chris Kuper is in his 1st year as an assistant offensive line coach and 2nd year with the team. Nothing like throwing him into the fire against the Falcons, next man up as far as I'm concerned. How much worse could it truly get.....

anything that takes you out of the realm of normality alters your perception of who you are at your job/profession, what you're doing, and how well you're doing it. all drugs make you believe the boat's afloat when the boat is sinking. there's no way he was 'getting it done', as evidenced by his unit's play thru 4 games, and possibly back to the end of last season and the Wildcard game. be honest: he didn't just get up this weekend and start being a cokehead... drugs take commitment; extra marital affairs take commitment. our team will benefit from removing this toxic individual, and can and should expect better from his successor, who if Matt Burke is an indicator of Gase's staffs architecture... should be a very good replacement.

Maybe we can lure baby tuna back ??? He's OL coach MN

The other person who can step up in all of this is Clyde Christensen. If Kuper is now the guy to coach the O-line, Clyde can devote more time to the O-line as part of his duties and be the tough old head in the room.
The other guy who really needs to step up is Mike Pouncey - the natural leader of the O-line and someone who can handle a lot of pressure. Don't be surprised if Pouncey puts in a huge game this week and asserts his leadership. We sure need it.

I don't mind having Sparano back as OL coach. He might have hard feeling toward Ross, but it was years ago, and he should understand 'its just business' given his Italian heritage.

hiring this guy was one of the most questionable staffing hires by gase. red flags all around and reeked of cronyism.
Interesting. I don;t follow Dolphins closely during off season. Care to elaborate?

Back
Top Bottom