ESPN insider where does RT rank? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN insider where does RT rank?

bigchub22

Starter
Reaction score
Mort ranked all 32 starting QBs but I dont have insider can anyone tell me where he had Tannehill ranked AND is there a write up to go along with the ranking? Thanks

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Dont know why there is a huge space there I'm on my phone oh well

I think you mean Jaws was the one who made it not Mort?

24. Ryan TannehillPrevious: 26
Don't judge Tannehill's season in comparison to the three playoff-bound rookies. The needs are far greater on offense in Miami than they were in Indy, Washington and Seattle. I think the future is bright for Tannehill, the Dolphins just need to develop a more consistent run game and find some more receivers to target. I've been very impressed with his first season in the NFL.

Jaws has supported tanne this whole year. I can't wait to see what we do this offseason to get him help

So then the question for Jaws becomes, would we have made the playoffs with RGIII or Luck? I bet. Tannehill isn't as talented as the other 3.

So then the question for Jaws becomes, would we have made the playoffs with RGIII or Luck? I bet. Tannehill isn't as talented as the other 3.

I think the answer to that is no as Hartline , Bess, Fasano, Reggie and Legadoo Stifee etc. aren't as talented as Wayne, Fleener, Hilton, Allen, Lynch, Rice, Tate, Morris, Garcon, Davis Zach Miller and Baldwin. I'd say there's a better chance of Tannehill making the postseason with those 3's players than any single one of them with ours!

You might be right. I think Luck had 7 game-winning drives this season which was tops in the NFL so I'm not sure Tannehill is built for that, that's rare.

lets be real tannehill did all he did with fasano hartline and bess and thats it. it does not get ANY slower than this offense. reggie is the only explosive player and he has to come off the field so daniel thomas and javorskie lane can help protect. yeesh.

like mayock said. tannehill is in a 100 yard redzone. he has done extremely well playing in a tiny box. nothing not to like here. except the unbeilievably slow, barely complementary, pieces he works with. SLOWEST TEAM ALL TIME

24 seems a bit low I would think 18-20 is more accurate to many vets just getting by in this league.

I watched all playoff games and kept thinking our QB looks better than Dalton, Wilson, et al. Luck didn't look too elite with pass rushers catching him.
All we need is to surround Tannehill with more real talent. Hopefully we get a top WR free agent and draft one as well. I'm going to be filled with optimism for the next 8 months..

The kid needs a lot more help on offense there's no doubt about it.

let's keep our fingers crossed that we use our picks n extra salary wise

well i'm glad jaws sees it...still with that decision making as a year one rookie starter and the way he sets up protections he should be bumped up a bit...it will come next year though

Back
Top Bottom