ESPN: Mike an Mike: talking about C-pep | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN: Mike an Mike: talking about C-pep

They said we cant trade him because everyone knows he'll be released. They said we will probably see the Trent Green deal get done and GM Randy Mueller loves 5 diff QB's in this years draft and considers them all 1st day worthy...I don't like the sound of the last part, this isnt Young/Leinart/Cutler..where theres a literal toss up...theres a drop from Quinn and then a bigger drop from Russell...

I wondr what kind of junk they are going to talk...Golic is one of the biggets D****bags there is and his football knowledge and analysis is horrible to say the least

They said we cant trade him because everyone knows he'll be released. They said we will probably see the Trent Green deal get done and GM Randy Mueller loves 5 diff QB's in this years draft and considers them all 1st day worthy...I don't like the sound of the last part, this isnt Young/Leinart/Cutler..where theres a literal toss up...theres a drop from Quinn and then a bigger drop from Russell...

I'm not so sure here. I don't think any QB coming out is a sure thing. I think Russell is a big risk. Quinn IMO is the safest pick. Edwards and Stanton would be good pickups and I would rather have long term than Russell. Russell has a big arm and will be exciting but I dont see him driving his team up and down the field. I'd really like Edwards or Stanton in the 2nd if Quinn doesn't fall.

I wondr what kind of junk they are going to talk...Golic is one of the biggets D****bags there is and his football knowledge and analysis is horrible to say the least

I was thinking the same thing. He does no research but still considers himself an expert. Him and Salibury Steak are completely worthless and I hate listening to them give their "expert" opinions on things.

Edit: I forgot John "I'm going to just guess and act like it's fact" Clayton

First day worthy, not first round worthy.

There are easily 5 QBs who are worth a first day selection:

1. Russell
2. Quinn
3. Stanton
4. Edwards
5. Kolb

Some might even consider Beck as a first day pick.

I was thinking the same thing. He does no research but still considers himself an expert. Him and Salibury Steak are completely worthless and I hate listening to them give their "expert" opinions on things.

Man, you guys just hate on everybody.

John Clayton is one of the most highly respected football reporters in the business.

Russell and Quinn are obvious first round guys.
Stanton is anywhere from a very late first to a late 2nd depending on who you ask. Probably will go somewhere in the middle of the 2nd though.
Edwards and Kolb are both probably late 2nd to mid 3rd. A lot depends on what teams think of Edwards durability. I would not be surprised to see Kolb taken befor him.

I agree with golic and steaks...steaks is even more worthless that Golic which is pretty bad...But Clayton is actually one of the 3 best analysts there is...I think the best are: From ESPN: Jaws, Clayton, and Mort in no particular order..The rest totally suck...The best on NBC are Marino and Boomer..And FOX: Well I dont really like any of those guys..JJ and Howie have their good moments, I cant stand Bradshaw

There are alot of bigtime coaches who's onfield performances sucked. Does that make them any less knowledgable?

No, but they are not Golic and I'm not comparing Golic's play with ex coaches play...Im saying Golics play on the field sucked and like his field play, his analysis sucks too...

No, but they are not Golic and I'm not comparing Golic's play with ex coaches play...Im saying Golics play on the field sucked and like his field play, his analysis sucks too...

I just think you guys take those analysts way too seriously. Just ignore'em.

Back
Top Bottom