ESPN Power rankings... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Power rankings...

Man I cannot wait, I hope it turns to wednesday soon because that will mean one day closer to Sunday. FOOTBALL AHGGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGGH :lol:

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Go New York football Giants!!!

Ahhhh shut up your mouth! :lol: :jk: Go, uhm whoever it is the Bills play! Bengals? OY vey nevermind.

Bengals without Corey Dillon? Double oy vey. I think I have my lock of the week. Anybody got the over/under on that game?

Hey Clump and the other Jiills fans should cheer for other teams to beat us....OBVIOUSLY THE BILLS CANT!!!! LOL:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rocker:

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Go New York football Giants!!!

Hey Clump. Why do they call them the football Giants anyway? It ain't like there's another Giants team in NJ eeer I mean NY!! There uses to be a baseball Giants years ago i think, but this doesn't go back that far.

DeDOlfan, that is actually what it stems from. They used to differ the two by saying the New York Football Giants, or the New York Baseball Giants. Since, it has just kind of stuck. Kind of like Buffalo Jills or JETS Suck suck suck

Originally posted by Samphin
DeDOlfan, that is actually what it stems from. They used to differ the two by saying the New York Football Giants, or the New York Baseball Giants. Since, it has just kind of stuck. Kind of like Buffalo Jills or JETS Suck suck suck

I understand the Jets SUCK SUCK SUCK part !!!

:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom