ESPN power rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN power rankings

Just as bizarre as Fox PR's.

As long as the Jets have beaten the Dolphins, with both owning identical records, they should be on top of the Dolphins.

Just another opinion....

I love it but at the same time its just plain wrong. If espn wanted to move us up they should have left jets ahead of us by one spot and dropped the patriots out of the top ten. We should be one spot below the jets (they actually beat us and we have the same record) but pats-they posted a comment that explains WHY the patriots should be out of the top ten (they do not control their own destiny)

I didn't like that they mentioned that the Jets control their destiny but failed to mention that we do too.

After being home sick the past couple of days and watching a lot more ESPN than I probably should, I'm starting to get the impression that a lot of commentators feel as if they've been let down by the Jets. Almost as if they are angry with Brett for not living up to they're expectations.

After being home sick the past couple of days and watching a lot more ESPN than I probably should, I'm starting to get the impression that a lot of commentators feel as if they've been let down by the Jets. Almost as if they are angry with Brett for not living up to they're expectations.

even god couldnt live up to the expectations the media has for favre :unsure:

The pats just kicked our a$$ that's why, pretty recently.

i dont think that logic works in this situation. If you look at the list, espn does not take that into concideration at all. For instance the 8-5 Broncos would be ahead of the 8-5 Jets. (just one example of a thousand this year alone.

The funny thing about this is- the odds are very much against the patriots to even make the playoffs yet they have them IN the top ten (reserved for playoff teams)

By the end of the year they will be forced to move the patriots from #10 to at least #13 (because they wont make the playoffs)

You really can't do power rankings by who beat who. It will get crazy pretty fast

I saw the one on Fox where the phins dropped 2 or 3 after winning this past Sunday... I guess no one circles the wagons like the morons who put these things out.

It also had the Giants at #1 still. VY is no longer the Titans starting QB for & strangely the media isn't giving them their props.

What happens if Carolina beats the G-men... Personally, I'd love to have a Super Bowl where a team from the Northeast isn't participating.

Back
Top Bottom