ESPN Power rankings | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Power rankings

I'm telling you...THese guys that make up these "power rankings??" are abunch of idiots...Do you all think they'd have the jets ranked as #10 if they hadn't won on SUnday? THese morons go from week to week. Every week they have a new opinion on every team. I bet if the jets lose this weekend, they'll have them ranked at #20 something next week. A #10 ranking for the Jets is just rediculous anyways. Does anyone think they're that good? Better than the SKins? ANd Panthers? And Ravens? ANd US??! The panthers are a perfect example...Where did they have the Panthers ranked at before last night's loss? Pretty high.Now they're down to 20's.

OH!! I just noticed!! Look at what it says for the Rams. They were 16 last week and St. Louis fans were angry for that. They played the Arizona Cardinals and BARELY won. SO now they're UP? AT 11?! That right there...shows exactly how rediculous these "rankings" are!! I'm glad the BCS isn't decided solely on what people think!

Saints, Bengals, Steelers ahead of us?! THis stuff is just kinda funny. AND THE LIONS TOO!

BleedinGreenNC said:
First off, how many games has Feeley started? Oh yeah, 6. :roflmao: Now don't get too emotional, just stating the facts. Now what does this have to do with being from a certain area? That is typical, leave it to someone to get personal over a post on a website. Granted you guys have HAD great teams, and i commend you on having the only undefeated season in the history of the NFL, but, when was the last time you won the divison? got to the AFC championship? Ok, nuff said!:lol:
My point is not about what our record will be. It is that because you guys may (and I stress "may")have a better team than us for the first time in 30 years, you come over here like a high school boy all horny for his prom date.
You start trashing up our place with your troll posts. Where were you last year when the Jests went 6-10 and were the cellar dwellars of the division?

How good will we be? I am not optimistic we will be very good. But your behavior here is eactly why Jet fans have the reputation they do. Like I said, there is plenty of ball left to play and I hope you and all the other Jet ladies are here to eat your crow when we beat you in week 4.

Thank you and "buh-bye"

FREEJET said:
You ***** from Fl would be talking about a goats butt. :roflmao: :roflmao:

I call it like I see it. When I see Jet fans I see nothing but Butts. Everywhere I look, butt-head after butt head. A sea of butts.

Evidence:

clear.gif

By the way that was part of the Miami sweep last year. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :jetssuck: :jetssuck: :jetssuck:

The funniest thing on those power rankings has nothing to do with us being at 26, who cares it's one game, and based on the performance against the titans we deserve that ranking. No if AJ can start getting some wins we'll climb up.

But really the funniest is what they wrote beside the steelers, damn hilarious

"At this current pace Jerome Bettis is going to carry the ball 80 times for 16 yards and score 48 touchdowns."

That was a sweet comment.

FlyingElvis said:
These power rankings are a crock of s***. They go up and down based on last weeks results. Why not just look at the standings. All it does is start flame wars between the fans. I guess its just a way to get you to visit their site (ESPN).
Bingo man!

These ranking should be called "Bandwagon's of the week". :rolleyes:

it`s funny to see how jets fans are invading the forum. it reminds me of bills fans last year when they started 2-0. . . . . i wonder what hapenned then . . . :D

BringBackShula said:
Saints, Bengals, Steelers ahead of us?! THis stuff is just kinda funny. AND THE LIONS TOO!

All four of those teams are better than the Dolphins.

fin-atic said:
My point is not about what our record will be. It is that because you guys may (and I stress "may")have a better team than us for the first time in 30 years, you come over here like a high school boy all horny for his prom date.
You start trashing up our place with your troll posts. Where were you last year when the Jests went 6-10 and were the cellar dwellars of the division?

How good will we be? I am not optimistic we will be very good. But your behavior here is eactly why Jet fans have the reputation they do. Like I said, there is plenty of ball left to play and I hope you and all the other Jet ladies are here to eat your crow when we beat you in week 4.

Thank you and "buh-bye"
I am not disputing the fact that we sucked last year! WE stunk up the place!! But you say us Jets fans are trashing up the place? It is all in good fun when people go to other teams sites to talk a little smack every now and then, but if someone comes onto this site and voice their "opinion" they get blasted and banned from the site! We have plenty of Phins fans on our forum that are respected because they respect our opinions and we respect theirs! So for you to sit there and call names because of someones opinion, that my friend is HIGH SCHOOL!

PatsFanTX said:
All four of those teams are better than the Dolphins.

those teams need to prove it before we call them better teams. you can`t say that after one week. i can`t say they are not better, we`ll have to wait and see cause right now i`m not sure how far the dolphins can go

We are improving.Before we were ranked in the bottom 5 .Now we are in bottom seven.
Maybe if we lose again we will be ranked higher.Lol just kidding .Just trying to prove the irelevance of rankings.

BleedinGreenNC said:
I am not disputing the fact that we sucked last year! WE stunk up the place!! But you say us Jets fans are trashing up the place? It is all in good fun when people go to other teams sites to talk a little smack every now and then, but if someone comes onto this site and voice their "opinion" they get blasted and banned from the site! We have plenty of Phins fans on our forum that are respected because they respect our opinions and we respect theirs! So for you to sit there and call names because of someones opinion, that my friend is HIGH SCHOOL!

I am giving it back to you in good fun.

Relax dude, I am just talking smack at you. I didn't realize you were getting all lathered up about it. I have been a member at Ganggreen for two years now, and when I come over there crowing I get the same treatment. So relax, have some decaf.

Just smacking you around a little.

Back
Top Bottom