ESPN Ranks Jets Worst NFL and 2nd Worst Overall Sports Franchise | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Ranks Jets Worst NFL and 2nd Worst Overall Sports Franchise

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
It isn't easy being green.

In the latest issue of ESPN The Magazine -- the annual "Franchise" issue -- the Jets are rated as the worst franchise in the NFL and 121st out of 122 teams in the major sports. The ratings are based on several criteria -- fan relations, affordability, bang for the buck, stadium experience, players, ownership, title track and coaching. In case you're wondering, the Sacramento King's finished 122nd
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/27387/espn-mag-jets-worst-franchise-in-nfl

Yeah Vaark, why do you keep writing these articles?

It's a meaningless article, we are down there mostly b/c of outrageous ticket prices and losing last year. It means nothing

the obsession continues....

sez the man with nearly 34 THOUSAND posts on 2 AFCEast enemy forums.

2nlsiyq-1.jpg

1z4lw5h-1.jpg

It's a meaningless article, we are down there mostly b/c of outrageous ticket prices and losing last year. It means nothing

A meaningless article that means nothing? What are you saying?

What constitutes a "meaningful" article?

The ratings are based on several criteria -- fan relations, affordability, bang for the buck, stadium experience, players, ownership, title track and coaching.

we have a ton of young talent, we have been pretty consistent playoff contenders since Woody bought the team, we have a top 10 HC. if that was truly the criteria we'd be a lot higher.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

sez the man with nearly 34 THOUSAND posts on 2 AFCEast enemy forums.

do I constantly whine about the dolphins?

you are following me on another board now? that makes 3! though I don't post much at the buffalorange anymore. Thanks for being a fan, w/o loyal fans like you I wouldn't be able to go on.

we have a ton of young talent, we have been pretty consistent playoff contenders since Woody bought the team, we have a top 10 HC. if that was truly the criteria we'd be a lot higher.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

you are following me on another board now? that makes 3! though I don't post much at the buffalorange anymore. Thanks for being a fan, w/o loyal fans like you I wouldn't be able to go on.

Hey bro.. you brought it up.. i don't follow you.. but can't help seeing your serial postings... but now that you mention it i see you're getting abused this week on the buffalo range as well as really getting the **** kicked out on you by your fellow TGG homies including one guy who said that he used to respect you but what the **** happened to your objectivity or something of that sort. Tough week for blind jest homers, eh?

:lol2: :lol:

If being a "fan" means: "finding humor in reality-devoid, silly 3 Stooges type slapstick ridiculousness and/or the irresistible fascination with train wrecks" then guilty as charged :up:

Hey bro.. you brought it up.. i don't follow you.. but can't help seeing your serial postings... but now that you mention it i see you're getting abused this week on the buffalo range as well as really getting the **** kicked out on you by your fellow TGG homies including one guy who said that he used to respect you but what the **** happened to your objectivity or something of that sort. Tough week for blind jest homers, eh?

who are you trying to kid? you follow me on multiple boards, you have 10+ pages of images dedicated to me on tinypic. You are a stalker.

I don't get abused anywhere. I tear apart weak arguments of the average fan.

You are the last person on the planet that should discuss objectivity.

Back
Top Bottom