ESPN Ranks Jets Worst NFL and 2nd Worst Overall Sports Franchise | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ESPN Ranks Jets Worst NFL and 2nd Worst Overall Sports Franchise

who are you trying to kid? you follow me on multiple boards, you have 10+ pages of images dedicated to me on tinypic. You are a stalker.

I don't get abused anywhere. I tear apart weak arguments of the average fan.

You are the last person on the planet that should discuss objectivity.

YOu'd be better off as an average fan: being a Superfan clouds your objective vision. Now if y ou want to talk about posters who actually know football, not how to parse and spin stats superfan homer-style, you should pay attention to ones like Hoops, TedSlimmJr and CK - cuz there's a lot you have to learn. When being a superfan hurts your credibility even on your home site, it should be a wakeup call for objective people who can separate fact from fiction.

I admit you're my muse and help me get through the downtime in my day. After all, as a low-esteem attention whore looking for recognition, isn't it flattering that I'm chopping you instead of playing solitaire? Also, I did indicate that i'm a fan of trainwrecks.. especially OCD ones with lastworditis who only posts during his employer's business hours either because he's abused his internet privileges at home or his employer is a reputation.com type jets agency hiring a bunch of cubicle drones to dilute the realism formerly only found on enemy sites like FH and now emitting from the majority of jets fans also on JI and TGG. Getting the last word in only means you're more OCD than the realists you try to browbeat - anyone who finds these negative jest threads on google searches will not be mislead by some unrealistic, self-serving spin, merely because it's the last word in a thread!

Maybe we should let off you a bit, eh considering what a bad year it's been for you and the delusional fairytales you cling to, eh?

Sanchez on the way out but not before his buttfumble becomes a legendary symbol of hapless ineptitude

Your favorite, glorified DC coach refuses to confirm Sanchez's opinion that he won the starting job before making a fool of himself once again in a presser.

The best coach on your staff, Westhoff when asked what part Sanchez played in both the gift and earned postseasons took the highroad by diplomatically stating that he didn't drive the bus when he could have said "he may not have been a driver but he played an important or indispensable role in our success" He coulda, but chose not to. What does that tell the objective fan?

On the basis of a number of categories including fan experience, ineptitude, expense, ownership and coaching, a major outlet's survey indicates the jets to be the worst NFL franchise and only behind the Maloof Brothers when assessing 123 franchises across all sports.

Buck up; one way to look at it is that things can only get better. Or can they?

YOu'd be better off as an average fan: being a Superfan clouds your objective vision. Now if y ou want to talk about posters who actually know football, not how to parse and spin stats superfan homer-style, you should pay attention to ones like Hoops, TedSlimmJr and CK - cuz there's a lot you have to learn. When being a superfan hurts your credibility even on your home site, it should be a wakeup call for objective people who can separate fact from fiction.

I admit you're my muse and help me get through the downtime in my day. After all, as a low-esteem attention whore looking for recognition, isn't it flattering that I'm chopping you instead of playing solitaire? Also, I did indicate that i'm a fan of trainwrecks.. especially OCD ones with lastworditis who only posts during his employer's business hours either because he's abused his internet privileges at home or his employer is a reputation.com type jets agency hiring a bunch of cubicle drones to dilute the realism formerly only found on enemy sites like FH and now emitting from the majority of jets fans also on JI and TGG. Getting the last word in only means you're more OCD than the realists you try to browbeat - anyone who finds these negative jest threads on google searches will not be mislead by some unrealistic, self-serving spin, merely because it's the last word in a thread!

Maybe we should let off you a bit, eh considering what a bad year it's been for you and the delusional fairytales you cling to, eh?

Sanchez on the way out but not before his buttfumble becomes a legendary symbol of hapless ineptitude

Your favorite, glorified DC coach refuses to confirm Sanchez's opinion that he won the starting job before making a fool of himself once again in a presser.

The best coach on your staff, Westhoff when asked what part Sanchez played in both the gift and earned postseasons took the highroad by diplomatically stating that he didn't drive the bus when he could have said "he may not have been a driver but he played an important or indispensable role in our success" He coulda, but chose not to. What does that tell the objective fan?

On the basis of a number of categories including fan experience, ineptitude, expense, ownership and coaching, a major outlet's survey indicates the jets to be the worst NFL franchise and only behind the Maloof Brothers when assessing 123 franchises across all sports.

Buck up; one way to look at it is that things can only get better. Or can they?

Not one of those guys you mention has a problem w/ me. Isn't that interesting?

I don't look for attention, I don't need it. The guy that saves 10+ pages of bad photoshops about me, saves my posts and stalks me at different boards is the poor little man craving attention.

While I don't respect your lack of football knowledge I do think you are reasonably intelligent so obviously it's just a troll job w/ the Westhoff comments and rex comments so I will ignore those b/c any halfway intelligent 9 year old could figure out what is going on.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

I agree with this assessment.

haha, fans of the dolphins and Bills who have combined for 1 playoff app since 2002, tens of thousands of empty seats at every home game, multiple blackouts a year, ZERO playoff wins, etc... think the Jets are the worst franchise in the NFL? Interesting.

Not one of those guys you mention has a problem w/ me. Isn't that interesting?

I don't look for attention, I don't need it. The guy that saves 10+ pages of bad photoshops about me, saves my posts and stalks me at different boards is the poor little man craving attention.

While I don't respect your lack of football knowledge I do think you are reasonably intelligent so obviously it's just a troll job w/ the Westhoff comments and rex comments so I will ignore those b/c any halfway intelligent 9 year old could figure out what is going on.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

haha, fans of the dolphins and Bills who have combined for 1 playoff app since 2002, tens of thousands of empty seats at every home game, multiple blackouts a year, ZERO playoff wins, etc... think the Jets are the worst franchise in the NFL? Interesting.

Likewise, I think you might have more football acumen than what you are customarily exhibiting - however, choose to remain so blindly homerisitc, either because it's your professional "lipstick on a jets pig" job, you are an attention whoring troll, or just crave approbation and recognition to compensate for some personality disorders by whatever means necessary. Either way, when even your own TGG homeys have lost respect for you and put you on ignore, it should be an eye opener that whatever BS you're trying to spin, it's not working.

Again, when the best coach on the jets chose to say Sanchez is not driving the bus instead of elaborating by saying anything more positive, it's the epitome of damning by faint praise. It's typical how you try to discredit Rex's comment that Sanchez did not win the starting job by reading into what he said, but refuse to do the same thing when it's even more obvious that Westhoff, from his expert POV from the sidelines, even when out of the building, could not in good conscience say anything more than "he wasn't driving the busses." YOu're the only one who thinks Sanchez was anything ever more, even at his best , than a mediocre QB who was along for the rides.

I saw that when your TGG homeys asked Bed Had how you were perceived on FH (after they were incredulous how often you post here), he indicated that we feel about the same way regarding your trollism that they do, and many consider you a pet. Well Ben, if you're reading this, maybe some of us do, if you group infesting ****roach into the "pet" category.

Last edited by a moderator:
how does a homer predict 6 wins for his team?
How does a homer bash his team for 2012 and the end of 2011?
How does a homer call for Sal Alosi to be suspended?
How does a homer call for Braylon to be suspended for his DUI even though most teams don't do anything?

Please enlighten me on all my homer comments?

You say none of us here know anything about the game and we're adults. Why would a 9 year old figure out what is going on?

How does a homer call for Braylon to be suspended for his DUI even though most teams don't do anything?

Easy.. you think you have retained more credibility than you actually have with your ridiculous Rex and buttchez shizzle.. so you have to capitulate to the egresses that are too obvious to ignore. What you never did was question why a neatly spaced cordon of asst coaches 5 feet away from Rex could have taken the initiative to do this without Ryan's encouragement, your team is so gawdawful you'd look like a total idiot if you predicted more wins. By the same token I never saw you come out against signing for 2 years that Detroit corner (name escapes me) with two active felony charges or Goodson with his history of criminality.. or denounce Rex as an embarrassment for his immoral perversions or obscenities against fans... so stop with this high moral ground BS.

It does however beg the question: how can such a self-professed fan and obsessive serial poster not post on the weekends (instead making close to 200 posts in less than 48 hours on the M and Tu following the Carpenter choke in response to a lot of the criticisms on how we blew the game that very Sunday) unless he's abused that privilege at home or doesn't care to mix business with free time?

Oh and a word to the wise, when you have to tell people you're a knowledgeable fan and they're not, from a Psych 101 guideline, it suggest the opposite - you come off like a high school kid bragging about his sexual exploits when in reality they center around a jar of vaseline and a closed bathroom door.

A homer says that Rex Ryan and Sanchez on the Jets means Super Bowl. You make claims that can't possibly work logically and pass them off as true.

Easy.. you think you have retained more credibility than you actually have with your ridiculous Rex and buttchez shizzle.. so you have to capitulate to the egresses that are too obvious to ignore. What you never did was question why a neatly spaced cordon of asst coaches 5 feet away from Rex could have taken the initiative to do this without Ryan's encouragement, your team is so gawdawful you'd look like a total idiot if you predicted more wins. By the same token I never saw you come out against signing for 2 years that Detroit corner (name escapes me) with two active felony charges or Goodson with his history of criminality.. or denounce Rex as an embarrassment for his immoral perversions or obscenities against fans... so stop with this high moral ground BS.

It does however beg the question: how can such a self-professed fan and obsessive serial poster not post on the weekends (instead making close to 200 posts in less than 48 hours on the M and Tu following the Carpenter choke in response to a lot of the criticisms on how we blew the game that very Sunday) unless he's abused that privilege at home or doesn't care to mix business with free time?

Oh and a word to the wise, when you have to tell people you're a knowledgeable fan and they're not, from a Psych 101 guideline, it suggest the opposite - you come off like a high school kid bragging about his sexual exploits when in reality they center around a jar of vaseline and a closed bathroom door.

It's not my fault you and others lack basic reading comprehension and think I called mark Sanchez great.

No need for deflections about myself having a life on weekends and you staying up to all hours of the night to post on Fri/Sat nights.

Like I thought, you have nothing so please move along.

A homer says that Rex Ryan and Sanchez on the Jets means Super Bowl. You make claims that can't possibly work logically and pass them off as true.

You can't even get your insults right.

It is illogical to think that those 2 men which had the Jets w/in a game of the SB 2 straight years could make a SB w/ a more talented Bucs team. :lol:

It's not my fault you and others lack basic reading comprehension and think I called mark Sanchez great.

No need for deflections about myself having a life on weekends and you staying up to all hours of the night to post on Fri/Sat nights.

Like I thought, you have nothing so please move along.

You can't even get your insults right.

It is illogical to think that those 2 men which had the Jets w/in a game of the SB 2 straight years could make a SB w/ a more talented Bucs team. :lol:

You said you wouldn['t take 2 first round picks for him, even when he was the 27th rated league QB. You said you wouldn't trade him for Ryan, Flacco Stafford or Schaub even when he was the 27th rated league QB. Your narrative changed from he "led" to he was an important part of 2 postseasons conveniently while accusing others of not have the knowledge to look past the chronic suckage. Sucks for you that an actual football expert who watched him up close and personal at best would say he didn't drive the post season busses, when he could have as easily elaborated by saying .. "but he played an important role." The fact that he didn't speaks volumes and neatly negates and refutes all your BS. Sorry

Since Rex only made 1 postseason without charity in 5 years, it's as easy to proclaim that with TB's "talent" the tandem of Tony Sparano who actually made league history and won a division, along with Rex Grossman, who actually won a division and conference and made it to the SB - even more likely would make the bucs a SB team.

You said you wouldn['t take 2 first round picks for him, even when he was the 27th rated league QB. You said you wouldn't trade him for Ryan, Flacco Stafford or Schaub even when he was the 27th rated league QB. Your narrative changed from he "led" to he was an important part of 2 postseasons conveniently while accusing others of not have the knowledge to look past the chronic suckage. Sucks for you that an actual football expert who watched him up close and personal at best would say he didn't drive the post season busses, when he could have as easily elaborated by saying .. "but he played an important role." The fact that he didn't speaks volumes and neatly negates and refutes all your BS. Sorry

Since Rex only made 1 postseason without charity in 5 years, it's as easy to proclaim that with TB's "talent" the tandem of Tony Sparano who actually made league history and won a division, along with Rex Grossman, who actually won a division and conference and made it to the SB - even more likely would make the bucs a SB team.

I wouldn't have at the time and neither would the Jets or any team that had him at the time. Things have changed.

switch mark w/ Ryan, Flacco, Stafford and they win as much(Atl, Bal) or more(Det).

sucks for you that as a supposedly educated adult you have no idea what Westhoff said.

Sparano, the guy you said was a top coach in this league and better than Rex, won a div title w/ much more charity than we got in '09 but being the homer/excuse maker you are you can't see it.

sucks for you that your homerism refuses to accept your beloved perv coach's declaration that Sanchez didn't win the QB competition insisting that we should read between the lines but won't accept that if all Westhoff would say in favor of Sanchez was that he didn't drive the postseason busses, we accept this "damning as faint praise" at face value when it would have been so easy for him to add a more concrete, specific, supportive pro sanchez statement beyond that. Or is Westhoff now an "average coach."

Oh and most every GM would have traded Sanchez for any of those aforementioned QBs and a lot more despite your blind love of The Taco

I'm the excuse maker? Too ****ing funny:
Rex couldn't say anything other than Sanchez didnt win the starting job
Westhoff was more complimentary than he lets on
Defense lost the postseason games, not Sanchez
Sanchez had no one to work with last season - that's the reason he stared down receivers, threw in 2 triple coverage, had happy feet and orchestrated 52 turnovers instead of throwing balls away or taking sacks

etc
etc
etc

give me a break homey

Mark did win, he would be starting and we'd be winning.

Westhoff was a great coach and has been very complimentary of Mark.

No GM would have traded Sanchez if he were in the shoes of Mike Tannenbaum at that point in time. Many things have changed, some his fault most not his fault. In this league success can be about being in the right situation.

as far as excuses go: the overpriced PSL mis-adventure being your latest one for why this (just so we don't lose focus on the essence of what this thread asserts):

It isn't easy being green.

In the latest issue of ESPN The Magazine -- the annual "Franchise" issue -- the Jets are rated as the worst franchise in the NFL and 121st out of 122 teams in the major sports. The ratings are based on several criteria -- fan relations, affordability, bang for the buck, stadium experience, players, ownership, title track and coaching. In case you're wondering, the Sacramento King's finished 122nd

Overpriced tickets are the only reason we should be on the list and yet we never have to worry about blackouts unlike you guys.

Back
Top Bottom